Dove Intensive Cream Oil Bonus Body Lotion uploaded by jordin  s.Dove Intensive Cream Oil Bonus Body Lotion uploaded by Purnima S.Dove Intensive Cream Oil Bonus Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa P.

BY DOVE #17 in Spa Accessories

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is this lotion greasy?2 Answers
  • Does this help people with skin conditions? 1 Answers
  • What kind of feel does this lotion give you? I know some lotions ...2 Answers
Kayla F.
Cottondale, AL
Number 1 hands down best thing ever for your skin. I have tried so many different things to hydrate my skin on a day to day basis, but not many have come close to this holy grail of mine.
Ash C.
Dove rarely steers me wrong, and this is the case with this product. It softens my skin, without and overpower scent, and it's a fair price. It is more on the watery side, but to me it doesn't feel to
Heavy or sticky and I enjoyed that!
maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best body lotion to ever exist! It feels really good on the skin and makes it feel super soft and the smell is actually nice and not overwhelming at all. It is a nice brand :)
Hailey S.
leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth and you can get it at any local shop or drugstore and it has a nice scent and it last for 48 hours! I recommend it because it keeps you skin mosturies
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ah-mazing! I don't normally like anything with oil in it but this is great! All day moisture and I'm not kidding. I put this on all over after my bath or shower and you can tell it's still on the skin the next bath or shower. It's not like slimy but you are definitely washing off the lotion from before. And soft! Oh my gosh my skin is so soft when using this. Holy grail lotion!!
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
This has truly turned into my new favorite lotion. Since I've always used the dove bar soaps I figure I would give this a try and I love it. My skin feels so soft throughout the day. I had a slight breakout if eczema here and there and this product really helped. It's fantastic! I use it twice a day and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I highly recommend this product
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely my most favorite body lotion! I have been using this for years now and I can't live without it. It hydrates my skin without making it oily. It also doesn't have a strong scent so it doesn't over power my bath and body works perfume.
Brittany K.
Stafford Springs, CT
Really really really enjoy this body lotion. I love the cream oil because it doesn't sit on top of your skin like most moisturizers or creams do for me. It's so silky and creamy and the pump is so freaking handy. I don't believe it costs a lot and you get 16.9 fl oz which in my opinion is totally worth it. Love the light scent of cocoa butter with this too! One of my new favorites!!! Highly recommend if you don't like thicker creams that take a while to sink into the skin.
Danielle H.
This product leaves your skin soft for hours I love this product I purchase ours at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend it to anyone I also love the fact that it comes with the pump my kids and husband also love this lotion so go out and purchase you today
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I liked this product allot, i loved the packaging, the price was really good and i found it at a local store so it was nice to be able to get it more then once! I have used it for a while now and seen good results. i do recommend daily use of this for best results.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What kind of feel does this lotion give you? I know some lotions still leave your body feeling dry or some too oily.
Kayleen V.
Washington, NH
Is this lotion greasy?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this help people with skin conditions?