Dove Intensive Cream Oil 25% Bonus Body Lotion 16.9 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by Melissa P.Dove Intensive Cream Oil 25% Bonus Body Lotion 16.9 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by Purnima S.Dove Intensive Cream Oil 25% Bonus Body Lotion 16.9 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by jordin  s.

BY DOVE #10 in Spa Accessories

• Is this lotion greasy?2 Answers
  • Does this help people with skin conditions? 1 Answers
  • What kind of feel does this lotion give you? I know some lotions ...2 Answers
Kayla F.
Cottondale, AL
Number 1 hands down best thing ever for your skin. I have tried so many different things to hydrate my skin on a day to day basis, but not many have come close to this holy grail of mine.
Ash C.
Dove rarely steers me wrong, and this is the case with this product. It softens my skin, without and overpower scent, and it's a fair price. It is more on the watery side, but to me it doesn't feel to
Heavy or sticky and I enjoyed that!
maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert
Best body lotion to ever exist! It feels really good on the skin and makes it feel super soft and the smell is actually nice and not overwhelming at all. It is a nice brand :)
Hailey S.
leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth and you can get it at any local shop or drugstore and it has a nice scent and it last for 48 hours! I recommend it because it keeps you skin mosturies
jacky k.
nashville
Anytime i use this my akin feels so good and hydrates. I was worried about a greasy feeling but did not get that with this product
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Está crema corporal es muy buena ! Mi piel es súper seca y está crema logra hidratarla al máximo !!! La súper recomiendo ❤
Maria R.
Carrollton , GA
This is one of my fav body lotions! The smell is amazing and not too strong. It leaves my skin so smooth.
Allie S.
Hackensack , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
inexpensive all around great quality product which is great for keeping your skin soft and flawless
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
smells good, does the job and is inexpensive but there's better options out there more moisturizing
J B.
This lotions is okay. Very hydtrqting. I have some that I like more so I don't use it much anymore.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What kind of feel does this lotion give you? I know some lotions still leave your body feeling dry or some too oily.
Kayleen V.
Washington, NH
Is this lotion greasy?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this help people with skin conditions?