BY DOVE

All Dove Styling Products are Formulated with our Unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style, so they never leave your hair stiff or sticky. For a style that looks beautiful and move naturally.

• How well does this work? I have thick, dry, super frizzy hair. Ev...2 Answers
Jenn P.
I've used this frizz ease for a few years now. I have long hair, and like to add it to my ponytail for a smoother, sleeker look. Controls the flyaways without being heavy or greasy.
Mayra E.
Brownsville, TX
I like that it leaves my hair smooth with no tangles and not frizzy. It is an awesome product because it actually makes my hair not frizzy and manageable
This product works well it doesn't leave a greasy touch like similar products do it takes away the frizz to make flat ironing your hair a breeze
Jessica W.
Eatonville, WA
This is amazing, my hair is super thick and this helps tame the huge amount of frizz I have to a very manageable amount!! Love this product!!
Marissa S.
Woodbury , MN
Perfect usage when the weather is a mess! I have naturally curly hair and I have to use this when I wear my hair staright! Great product
jade c.
Belleville, NJ
Hair products i have to be careful with because my hair is really sensitive but these products are great for my hair
Nastassja G.
Miami
I don't like Dove Products for hair for the scents, Won't buy it again, but it's good for oilly hairs for daily use
Maritsa D.
Milwaukee, WI
I like to use this product on my hair because it leaves soft and frizz free. I recommend this product.
Aubryann R.
I have such frizzy hair and this work amazingly for me. Doesn't make my hair oily which I love.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Great product. Always keep it in my bag during the summer weather and anytime i swim.
Serena G.
How well does this work? I have thick, dry, super frizzy hair. Everything I've tried doesn't help frizz AT ALL. Definitely need something new to try.