BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo: w/Repairing Serum For Accumulated Damage Repairs severely damaged hair see more...

• How does this shampoo actually do with repair to hair damage?9 Answers
  • Shampoo is very good and has a very rich smell2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo ever leave your hair a little too dry or the op...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Fairdale, KY
Dove intensive therapy repair shampoo and conditioner is my go to hair care products because it doesn’t weigh my hair down making it feel oily or dry. Dove gives my hair the right amount of moisture while also repairing previous damage to
My hair.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I bought this while I was on vacation because I forgot shampoo. It was cheap and worked really well actually! My ends are super damaged because I’ve been bleaching my hair for years, but this really helped make my ends soft and smooth.
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
Love this shampoo, love the smell of it! Whenever I can I buy this! It so soft and silky. And I can actually still smell it on my hair hours after I use it. I’d def buy this again I usually get it from walmart
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
I love this stuff. Not only does it smell amazing but I actually feel like my hair is clean and doesn’t feel greasy or oily. I feel like it really lives up to the claims on the bottle. I’m on my second bottle and will definitely be repurchasing.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I just started using this shampoo and conditioner, and I must say, Dove has found a new loyal customer in me. My hair had become pretty damaged during and after pregnancy, and with these, my hair is looking and feeling SO much better these days!
Kayla A.
Chesapeake
I use this shampoo every single day! It's super affordable and leaves my hair looking and smelling clean all Day long! I have combination hair and it it works out perfectly!! I will absolutely continue to purchase this product!
Hope N.
Dove intense therapy shampoo makes my hair feel soft and silky even without the use of conditioner. It has a fresh, clean scent but doesn’t cost a fortune. Love it!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a really nice shampoo. It smells really nice with a really clean and fresh scent that's a little bit feminine but not floral. It helps me sleep at night or destress at the start of my day.
I have extremely dry, super curly hair that is pretty unruly with breakage and split ends.
This shampoo stops my hair from knotting up when I wash it and falling out so heavily from breakage during washing. It gives me a nice healthy and shiny look without weighing my hair down too much.
It does weigh my hair down a bit which can be helpful for me since I blow dry and flat iron my hair at every wash and flat iron daily so any extra smoothing helps but it doesn't take away all of my natural volume either.
The scent lasts for a couple days. It works great and is super easy to find and doesn't break the bank. It's fantastic for really damaged hair. I totally recommend.
Kayla H.
Nitro, WV
I hate this shampoo. I was using it for a few months and the amount of wax that was built up on my hair was incredible. It says damage therapy in the title but all it did was damage my hair more. There was no shine, body, or anything special going on with my hair. My hair was so weighted down. I'm so glad that my beautician suggested something else. This was horrible.
Ashley C.
Definitely gave life back to my damaged hair; however, would not recommend to use it all the time when you take a shower. My hair started looking greasy when my hair would dry. I do not use conditioner because I already have naturally oily hair. The shampoo also caused a built-up in my hair. It's great for a few showers but just change it up after a little while. Overall has an amazing clean smell, and gives my hair a nice bounce of nourishment.
Tania T.
How does this shampoo actually do with repair to hair damage?
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Does this shampoo ever leave your hair a little too dry or the opposite that it will eventually give you dandruff by the 3rd week you're using it ? it tends to happen to me with a lot of dove shampoos but i have not tried this one yet
Yasmin L.
Santiago de cali
Shampoo is very good and has a very rich smell