BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin

Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin

Gently cleanse and care for your sensitive skin in the shower with this hypoallergenic foaming body wash.

How long does this bottle last?
#DoveChatPack #DovePartner and tag @Dove. Hi Influenster community I want to let you know Dove would like to give away Dove Foam body wash FOR FREE How you get it? Glad you ask go to ripplestreet.com sign in join dove community then you will the message in community answer questions, share the campaign on your social media then wait to see you get pick Good luck ?
Start your review of Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
i have very sensitive skin and eczema on the majority of my body- i have repurchased this soap multiple times. it's light but still leaves my skin feeling soft, there's no overbearing scent, never irritates me and the pump makes for easy application in the shower. love!in reviews
I love this new shower foam Dove has come out with. I have really sensitive acne prone skin so I bought the sensitive skin formula and it's amazing!! My skin is so soft and radiant since I have been using this, and it has actually helped clear my skin up. It's easy to use and it's a very light foam that suds up and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend this for everyone with sensitive or acne prone skin you will be amazed at how beautiful your skin looks after a few uses.in reviews
Chelsea  C.
Bronx, NY
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin uploaded by Chelsea  C.
You can tell by this picture 😩 I be using this . It smells so good and I am in love with it . Dove has always been a very good body wash Dove Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body Wash Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin it’s so good and leaves me smelling nice asf . I love how it’s nice and foaming .
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,013 reviews
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin I’m i. Love with Dove products and saw this new one the other day - instant flaming body wash for sensitive skin ! It works like a charm - has a really nice lather and natural feel to it - almost airy. Kept my skin feeling soft all day long. This will be a new staple in my shower in addition to my bar soap 🧼
Josmarie C.
Orlando, FL
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin uploaded by Josmarie C.
In love with this product. I use it to wash the internal parts. It has helped me to eliminate the smell and feel fresher. I have not suffered from any infection and no pH imbalance. Follow me on Instagram as @ josmi.nDove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Sharon W.
Had to purchase for my daughter however when she left to go to college I continued using it. It leaves your skin so soft and clean.
Chelsea B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin uploaded by Chelsea B.
This shower gel is the ONLY thing i use besides the regular Dove sensitive body wash. I cant use anything with perfumes in it cause it causes me to have UTI’s. This is the best smelling non smell body wash out there. The price is great
Kelly  W.
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kelly  W.
This is the main soap that stays in my shower no matter what. I love it because it is scent free and for sensitive skin and areas. I have always used Dove.. bars to the cream soap to now this Foam soap... I'm in love! I love how it doesn't take forever to get off but still cleans you and leaves you soft as ever.
Yedith  D.
Chula Vista, CA
Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Sensitive Skin uploaded by Yedith  D.
Purchased at: Target
I have used the[product:olay-foaming-whip-|-body-wash-|-white-strawberry-and-mint-scent,-103-oz] and they stopped selling it a my store so I decide to try this one. I wanted a product easy to use and I always liked the smell of this scent. I was surprised how much it lasted. I think it lasted longer than the Olay one, but if I compare those two the Olay feels like nothing, no residue at all. Other than that I was satisfied with this one and I would definitely buy it again but maybe I will explore the different scents.
Autumn H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin and this product is a go to. I prefer the foaming. It is also a good product to use for shaving, especially for sensitive skin.
Phelicia N.
I usually can’t go wrong with Dove Products and this one didn’t disappoint. Leave skins smooth and silky with a gentle scent. Able to allow family members with eczema to use this product without worrying about a flare up.
Randi P.
I want to love this…but it’s just “ok” for me. I don’t always feel “clean” after using it. Almost like it turns into a shower based lotion vs soap? It might totally just be me- but it’s not my fave.