No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Hand Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I wash my hands quite a lot so they tend to dry out but I started using this and they are improving daily.” in reviews
khashuri
Dove is an amazing brand. All of their products are the best, I usually use their hand washes as well, they have very pretty bottle, it is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to everyone who is a lover of doves products
manchester
Really good and always leves my hands clean but still soft. Smells great but just not enough, to improve I’d say a bigger bottle as it tends to run out quickly however is super affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
I like it, it’s really nice and smooth on the hands, I love that it smells like coconut, it could however have a more subtle smell. It’s cheap and worth the money. I would recommend it to people that are not sensitive to smell.
Doral, FL
The soap I usually use it for my home specifically I put it on all the bathrooms around the house and I really love it and people that go to my home enjoys it as well he has a great smile and he leaves your hands very clean
Saint John, NL
I love Dave product because they are very good quality products,and also serve their purpose for they are made for,ok for this product it got nice scent,soft on hands. Just like the product and will strongly recommend👍👍👍👍👍
The dove hand wash Are the best because they’re super affordable for everyone I will improve a best package but I definitely recommend the product it’s not expensive and I definitely buy it again because I love it
Wallaceburg, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always found dove to be amazing with a great product line. Dive is excellent for individuals like myself with sensitive skin. They have great scents and always leave the driest of skin feeling silky and smooth.
Coahuila
If you have family this is the product you need to have in the loo. It has a good scent, it’s affordable and last a good amount of time. It gives your hands a great feeling of creaminess, it doesn’t dry them.
stains
Juste en love !!! Divers franchement bravo pour la senteur en plus c’est top bien pour vous nettoyer les mains j’approuve ce produit sur et certain après on me la rapporter des states donc le prix je sais pas
Ebene
It was basically just like any other hand wash didn’t see much difference smelled okay but the downside to this if you have dry skin it make your hands feel dry after washing them but that’s just my opinion.

Looking for your answer?