BY DOVE #52 in Hand Cream

Rescue dry, tired hands with Dove Intensive Hand Cream for Extra Dry Hands. Containing essential oils and natural ingredients which help to add much needed moisture and protection, this quality hand cream is a must for anyone who suffers from dry, cracked hands. Dove Intensive Hand Cream for Extra Dry Hands is made from a gentle formula which instantly hydrates your delicate skin without being greasy or oily. Hands are left soft and smooth and ready for anything once again. Use Dove Intensive Hand Cream for Extra Dry Hands 75ml regularly for complete hydration and long lasting moisture and protection for your delicate hands. see more...

Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA
Works extremely well for my dry skin. My skin is similar to leather and no matter what I try, it never gets better. But, with this dove hand cream it makes my skin feel slightly better. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a nurse and I have to wash my hands quite often and this really moistures. Highly suggested.
Breah d.
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
I carry this in my purse as we speak ! Perfect on the go lotion and moisturizer . Great size .. great price and gets the job done . I need to go get backups lol love how soft my skin is after using it , especially in the winter !
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
This product left my skin very moisturized. I have A health condition that dried out my skin and this product leaves it feeling absolutely smooth
Toni E.
Toni E.
Ocean Springs
I enjoy using this lotion because it doesn't leave a greasy residue. I'm constantly washing my hands and my skin is extra soft after applying.
Shanell G.
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
I love the smell of this. It is a little pricey but it does a job well done. Well worth the purchase+ I recommend to anyone!!!!
Keili A.
Keili A.
Randleman
The smell is great,I love using dove!! It easy to use and the application is so soft.i use it almost everyday when I need to
Jbrea B.
Jbrea B.
Augusta, GA
This hand cream have my hands very soft and hydrating .. I use this daily or when ever I feel like my hands need moisture
Lieska F.
Lieska F.
N Miami Beach, FL
This product is so nourishing and refreshing. I been using it for more than 3 months and my hands just feel brand new.
Derrick R.
Derrick R.
Savannah
Keeps my hands and face Soo soft i love. Mostly use it durimg cold sesons tho but its a good dove prouduct.