BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Make sure you're prepared for Halloween by stocking up on plenty of sweet treats for all the trick-or-treaters. Grab just your favorite candy or try a couple of different varieties to hand out to all the masquerading mummies and monsters. You can add some of these candies to various decorative dishes and containers around your home or throw them into your Halloween party favor bags. You'll be the most popular house on the block with a plentiful stash of candy to satisfy all the ghoulish creatures on Halloween. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Delicious , creamy and milky chocolate. Tastes wonderful. Dove provides excellent product advertising and quality. Seasonal chocolates and their variety of flavors always meet my expectations. I am a very satisfied costumer and will purchase again
Nicole W.
Marietta
I love Dove milk chocolate! It may just be my favorite chocolate ever! It has such a nice flavor, and it is so creamy! So YUMMY! I pretty much like all their flavors of chocolate!
Johnna L.
Rockford
Creamy and flavorful light and tasty love this dove chocolate its addictive and would eat this often if it wouldn't but 60 lbs on my just thinking about it! But would highly recommend this chocolate to anybody who enjoys a good chocolate
Alexandra L.
Lynbrook, NY
Addicting with a delicious taste. Well priced and found in many places, such as Stop and Shop, Pharmacies, and other stores during Halloween. This is a treat that I don’t have often, but when I do, I love them and indulge a lot!
MaTaya W.
If I could choose anything to be in my Halloween bag it would be this. This candy is great for kids and older people. Not to sweet and not too tarte. Such as dark chocolate tends to be.
Crystal P.
Santa Clarita
Dark chocolate is life. Especially dove dark chocolate! It's so creamy. I like that these are individually wrapped so I don't eat the whole thing in one go!
Elle D.
Owatonna
really tasty chocolate. melts in your mouth and is super rich but not too rich. accessible at almost any grocery store so that's really nice as well
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
Heaven in my mouth, I don't know what else I could say! This is by far my favorite chocolate and my go to monthly snack if ya know what I mean!
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ohhhh my god dove chocolate is so amazing and smooth! I swear I can't keep it in the house or I won't see any of it!
Alpana S.
Taste is great. Quick sugar load at 4 PM. Little bites don't make me feel guilty. One bag lasts a long time.