BY DOVE #79 in Hairspray

All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. see more...

Dove Hairspray, Extra Hold, 7 oz
  • "Dove is my go to product I love the mall so they standby and the campaigns they run so I always support their products I am never disappointed with their hairsprays I find when they say it lasts it really does sometimes I have a little bit more difficulty and humid weather but other than that I highly recommend t" in 2 reviews
  • "T smells good And it has a nice hold And good to use when curling" in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend to all!" in 1 review
  • "This product works quite well for holding updos and braids in place." in 1 review
  • "Decent hold and actually smells really nice and not like a bunch of chemicals" in 1 review
Sidney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a person that hates the feeling of hairspray, I really like Dove's spray. They have a flexible hold so it still goes on strong but after it dries, your hair feels like hair. The smell is similar to the shampoo and conditioner so you won't feel like death upon your hair.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray a lot, it really does have a powerful hold. The nozzle sprays pretty strong though so if you're not careful, you can wind up with a hard chunk of hair glued together. My hair is very long (30"), gets tangled a lot, especially when it's humid, and I use strong sprays to keep it in place. If you use this evenly from a distance of at least 10", it works great and isnt sticky. The hair still has movement to it as well, if used in the right amount.
There is a scent to it, kind of perfume like, it seems heavy at first but it goes away almost immediately after use.
I also like the pretty bottle design and the fact that it's only 3 bucks at my local store. Better than some salon brands I've tried in the past.
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings
Mayra R.
I like this hairspray a lot it really does have a power hold the nozzle sprays pretty strong though so if your not careful you can wind up with a hard chunk of hair glued together my hair is very long so it gets tangled a lot especially when its humid and I use strong sprays to keep it in place but overall is a good spray
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove products. They're really reasonably priced and always get the job done. This product specifically keeps at my tresses in place without feeling like I'm wearing a helmet on my head. It smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down.
Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not if this was just my hair problem or did it happen to everyone else. Some days this hair spray would work perfectly and other days it seemed like nothing would hold. I did not repurchase this product because I did not want random days of not sticking. However, the days it would fine my hair looked amazing all night.
Cioly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin, fine hair so I have to be careful with the products I use that they aren't going to weigh my style down. I often style my hair with much volume and teasing. I really really like how this spray works and looks. No sticky build up. I plan on stocking up!
Rama S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fast-drying, strong hold, anti frizz: spray this over your hair and you can feel safe in the knowledge that your style will stay shiny, smooth and nourished through anything.
Caitlyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This hairspray is great if you really truly want your hair to stay in place. However, i noticed it really making my hair kind of "hard" as apposed to their regular hairspray. For me, i dont need this much hold.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it treats my hair. It leaves my hair truly soft and the spray becomes invisible both in appearance and hold. It has a strong smell when applied but that disappears within minutes. I really really like how this spray works and looks. No sticky build up. I plan on stocking up!