BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo

Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo

"If you have fine hair and are looking to give it a boost, discover Dove Strength & Fullness Boost Shampoo for fuller-looking locks. Specially developed to visibly increase hair volume, this shampoo for fine hair is inspired by skin care, transforming your hair to its beautiful best. This sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner system works to strengthen hair and instantly restores hair volume, for fuller hair that you’ll love to style. Made with potent moisturizers and infused with serum and retinol, your hair will be left looking beautifully nourished from the very first use. At Dove, we believe beauty should be a source of confidence, not anxiety. That’s why our Hair Therapy range and this shampoo for fine hair provides dedicated care, so that you can live even more beautifully. "

Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo ? Que tal les ha ido con este producto?
Can you use this on color treated hair?
Start your review of Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo!
Poshi R.
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Poshi R.
Pros: No need for daily hair washing or dry shampoo, great for updos Cons: Not moisturizing, Not for color treated hair I have fine, oily straight hair and it is a constant struggle to find products that give my hair life. It has a strong earthy parfum scent. It is genuinely sulfate free, which means it doesn't lather. After using this product once, I did not wash my hair for 3 days or use any dry shampoo. Why? It stripped all the natural oils out of my hair. I didn't notice a huge difference with my hair styled down, but it did make my messy bun style on point because my hair wasn't as shiny. For me, this isn't a daily shampoo and conditioner combo. I could see myself using this once every 7 to 10 days when my oil build-up is out of control and I plan to throw my hair up and look super cute in a bun. My hair would be dull if I used this often.
Britney M.
Flatwoods, KY
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Britney M.
I normally buy hair products from salons but I thought I’d give this a try and it’s interesting…not sure if it’s good or bad. When I used the shampoo it didn’t really lather a lot and my hair doesn’t feel as soft.
Daira C.
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Daira C.
I liked the product it made my hair feeling soft and didn’t tangled at all, I think that I would keep using it to see how much it changes my hair
Melanie S.
Mcfarland, WI
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Melanie S.
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Melanie S.
I received this product for free from Dove and Influenster in exchange for my honest review. This shampoo is a thinner consistency than I was expecting, which could be attributed to the inclusion of serum in the formula. I wash my hair 1-2 times per week, and this left my hair feeling clean but not stripped, and surprisingly soft & moisturized even before following with conditioner. The ingredients are generally safe for curls, which is important to me. Smells good.
Shimaa E.
Dublin, OH
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Shimaa E.
I just received Dove from the influenster, and am so glad I got the chance to try it I love this brand! This is shampoo is a targeted solution for hair that needs especially care, with serum and retinol for fine and thin hair. the shampoo is a light and clear liquid, nice for hair but does not have enough foam, also has a light Jasmine scent! It leaves hair soft and smells so good! It strengthen hair from root to tip! love it! #complimentary #DoveHairTherapy @Influenster @dove
Destiny M.
Mc Rae, AR
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Destiny M.
First off, I loved the smell of these. they smell absolutely heavenly. This shampoo focuses on thickening your hair. Id improve this product by making it lather more. You have to add a lot of product to get it to soap up. I was more disappointed in this product as it didn't seem to thicken my hair too much or add any extra fullness.
Cheyenne H.
Wartrace, TN
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Cheyenne H.
I love how strong my hair feels after using these products. I have a oily scalp and I noticed it worked pretty well the next day too. It smells so good and pretty I would most definitely purchase this product. I highly recommend!!
Emma D.
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Emma D.
i tried this a few times and see no improvement. i naturally have oily hair and this weighs it down even more. it doesn't make my hair feel clean..
Danielle  E.
Anderson, SC
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Danielle  E.
I was excited to use something with retinol, because I do want to fight aging!. When I shampooed my color out, it took ALL the color off my roots.
Kayla S.
Little Elm, TX
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Kayla S.
Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo uploaded by Kayla S.
I received the Dove Shampoo and conditioner made to boost and thicken hair. It did a great job and made my hair feel very smooth, shiny, and fuller. I would recommend to anyone with fine, or thin hair that is looking for more fuller looking hair! #DoveHaircare #DoveHairTherapy #complimentary #voxbox #influenster @dove Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Conditioner
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maylin S.
il y a 17 jours
Kyneishalyz L. il y a 14 jours
A mi realmente me encanta!!!