BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair.

• "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
Daniela M.

I love the results in my hair when you Dove conditioner. There are several reasons why it is one of my favorite brands, offers a wide variety of products and most are fantastic, I think that's the main thing. It is one of the most economical and at the same time better quality in the options market undoubtedly serious opting for each of their products.
violet a.
Benton, IL
I bleach and dye my hair a lot, so I always make sure I have some Dove conditioner at hand. Keeps the dye off my face and re-hydrates my dry/ fried hair
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Sinceramente los productos de Dove son algo unico, mi cabello se ve radiante cuando lo uso y me queda con una textura suave y manejable. lo recomiendo al cien
cris c.
Nossa esse shampoo deixa meu cabelos macios hidratados mantem a cor do meu cabelo sempre linda e o cheiro uma delicia os cabelos fica super brilhosos recommendo
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Dove is my absolute go-to brand of hair and skin care, and they do not disappoint with this conditioner! Lightly scented, makes my hair feel clean and refreshed.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Big fan of Dove hair care. I find the scent of this amazing, leaves you hair smelling SO good! Price is streamline with other conditioners. Quality and effectiveness is great! Your hair will feel soft and more manageable. I found that with this, it made my hair look healthier and that my split ends were less visible.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
If you have dry damaged hair whether it be from styling or just over treated this conditioner will bring your hair back to life. Smells amazing as well.
Vanessa A.
Orillia
This is honestly my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair soft and managable, and always leaves it smelling absolutely amazing. I can get this product at all of my local stores and its made without some of the harsher chemicals that other brands have. this is the only conditioner i can use long term.
Nelyabith B.
I like Dove products. This conditioner have a wonderful smell. It leaves my hair feeling great. My hair feels mosturized and just plain amazing. I would highly recommend.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho éste acondicionador por su trabajo que hace en mi cabello y su aroma tan delicado y dulce. Me gusta mucho pero no me encanta. Para mi tipo de cabello hace falta algo mas nutritivo ya que me doy color en mi pelo y aveces resulta ser muy seco.