BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
Works amazing!!! I purchased it a while ago and it is something I would purchase again and again and again! Total life!!!! If you are interested I highly recommend this product!!!
Hatziri P.
Stockton , CA
I got this for my cousin and she told me she didnt like it . So i gave it a try and i really like this for my hair. It leaves it looking very healthy. Soft . And smooth. It doesnt damage ur hair at all
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Currently what is saving my postpartum hair loss. Smells good and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy which some dove conditioners tend to do. It also doesn't leave my scalp oily! Satisfied.
Nicole P.
Let me start by saying that I loooove Dove products to begin with, the aromas are breath taking. I decided to go natural after an encounter with a relaxer. I cut off all the relaxed ends and noticed that my once thin hair had become unmanageable. I had been using suave naturals pomegranate but every time I'd wash and condition, It's like My hair and I were on the battlefield. I have been using the soaps, body wash, deodorants but just never tried the shampoos&conditioners. I said you know what, I'm using so much of their products already, wouldn't hurt to try. Let me tell you! Since I started using this shampoo and conditioner My hair is soft, Manageable! The smell! OMG! Loooove it! lol (Sorry if I babbled too much. But you have to give credit where it is rightfully due) I'm a believer!
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
This conditioner works really well and doesn't cost a fortune to buy. I started using it after my last conditioner didn't work to stop split ends from forming and I've noticed that I'm not getting that many split ends anymore. After I started using this, my hair has also become more manageable and I don't have to brush it as often.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
For the price I have to say that it worked well enough. It didn't had enough moisture or softness to my hair but it was cheap enough that I can say I got what I payed for. I prefer the Dove conditioner with dry oils but this is ok. Not great, not horrible, just ok. If I use an oil treatment in my hair after like argon oil, it works fine.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This is a great conditioner! I have a really expensive brand as well and this I must say, actually beats the expensive brand out of the water. It makes my hair so smooth and helps me get all of those nasty knots out of my hair! It actually smells amazing too so that is a huge plus! I would highly recommend this conditioner!
Sheryl G.
Littleton , CO
Dove hair products are wonderful. They leave my hair soft and not weighted down. I have noticed that the Dove Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions has helped keep my hair looking & feeling healthy. I would recommend Dove products to others. They work nicely and leave your hair healthier, and the cost is minimal.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
I love dove products! They're very low price for the ghigh quality. I've used so many conditions, but this is the best for your buck. It makes my hair feel super soft and it smells great! I also use Aveda, but this to me makes my hair just as soft but way Way way more affordable!
Lesley M.
I have thick, curly and somewhat coarse hair, so I'm always on a hunt for a conditioner that can help with my hair concerns. This dove product is amazing. It's light weight and smells good. It helps soften and detangle my hair. It is one that I would repurchase!