BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Arianna C.
Hawthorne, CA
This conditioner has really helped me! If you have damaged hair this really does the job!
Alissa B.
Larned, KS
Left my hair oily and dirty feeling. Even straight out of the shower my hair was limp and oily and did not feel nice.
Faith R.
Great conditioner from Dove. Leaves hair feeling healthy after every use. I shower and shampoo and condition my hair daily and when using this product I don't worry about overwashing my hair. Perfectly clean and conditioned using Dove.
Spencer S.
Moorestown, NJ
Lovely conditioner. Made my hair feel soft and nourished even if it was feeling dry prior
Juliana R.
Hartford , CT
It leaves so nice and moist you don't have to worry about it being dry or even oily. And it smells amazing.
Martha W.
Love this stuff! Finally, a shampoo that cleans well, makes my hair smell great, even the next day, and best yet, makes my hair super soft! Love, love, love!!!
Tina L.
Central City , KY
Absolutely must have!!! I color my hair which leaves it dry. Dove Hair Therapy helps give my hair back its shine!!
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so cheap and smells amazing! I get a lot of build up in my hair and this shampoo and conditioner helps with that while making my hair look and feel so healthy.
Jen S.
Dive hair products are the best bang for your buck. This conditioner is thick and creamy, leaving hair soooo soft and manageable!!!
Yesenia O.
garland, TX
Love This! Leaves my hair nice and silky, smells great! This is one of my favorites to use!