BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
Jessica F.
This stuff is so cheap and smells amazing! I get a lot of build up in my hair and this shampoo and conditioner helps with that while making my hair look and feel so healthy.
chelsie r.
Tulare, CA
I loved using this conditioner, it made my hair feel so soft afterwards and I loved the smell of it also.! Its not that pricey, you get what you pay for pretty much.!
Lindsie V.
Redwood City, CA
I've used Dove conditioners for years because they don't weigh my hair down, and this one is no exception. I have very fine hair, and these have been the best conditioners for my hair type.
Martha W.
Love this stuff! Finally, a shampoo that cleans well, makes my hair smell great, even the next day, and best yet, makes my hair super soft! Love, love, love!!!
Jessica P.
Riverside
I pretty much only buy this for the price and for the smell. My thick hair frizzy doesn't like it but I've given up finding the perfect conditioner for my hair.
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Sinceramente los productos de Dove son algo unico, mi cabello se ve radiante cuando lo uso y me queda con una textura suave y manejable. lo recomiendo al cien
Hannah Z.
I really felt it nourished my hair and left it softer and tangle free. I left it in longer most days to really let it soak into my hairs. Loved it so much
Kris W.
San Antonio, TX
Softens and smooths my hair, conditions without stripping and leaves no residue. Leaves my hair smelling great and feeling great at a great price as well.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
If you have dry damaged hair whether it be from styling or just over treated this conditioner will bring your hair back to life. Smells amazing as well.
violet a.
Benton, IL
I bleach and dye my hair a lot, so I always make sure I have some Dove conditioner at hand. Keeps the dye off my face and re-hydrates my dry/ fried hair