BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dried out more using this product. felt residue left in my hair. but the scent was pleasing
Alissa B.
Larned, KS
Left my hair oily and dirty feeling. Even straight out of the shower my hair was limp and oily and did not feel nice.
Ismah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the conditioner i am currently using and its great. It has a last scent and is very lightweight yet moisturizing.
Jen S.
Dive hair products are the best bang for your buck. This conditioner is thick and creamy, leaving hair soooo soft and manageable!!!
Tina L.
Central City , KY
Absolutely must have!!! I color my hair which leaves it dry. Dove Hair Therapy helps give my hair back its shine!!
Martha W.
Love this stuff! Finally, a shampoo that cleans well, makes my hair smell great, even the next day, and best yet, makes my hair super soft! Love, love, love!!!
Kaname M.
Chandler, AZ
This conditioner is amazing. I regularly straighten my hair and because of that it has gotten dull and filled with split end that you can see from afar, and this along with the shampoo helped revive my hair. Another upside to it is that it smells very nice and the scent can last for a couple of hours.
Faith R.
Great conditioner from Dove. Leaves hair feeling healthy after every use. I shower and shampoo and condition my hair daily and when using this product I don't worry about overwashing my hair. Perfectly clean and conditioned using Dove.
Kim V.
Lenore, WV
Dove shampoos are so healthy for your hair ! They have the least amount of harsh chemicals. Great shampoo line !
Julia R.
Auburn, IN
I was given a set of matching shampoo and this conditioner. I love the silk like texture this gives my hair. It controls the frizz also. The mild scent is what attracted the buyer as she bought it as a gift pack and I agree the scent is my favorite now!