BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
camren P.
Cathlamet, WA
I have very greasy and dry hair and I have gone threw so many products to get help and this is the only thing that helps me I love it. except after a few months of it I have to switch cuz it drys my scalp
Tiffany C.
Jackson, TN
Always love dove products. Nice smell, non greasy. I use dove products on my 5 year old daughter as well b as she thinks they smell so pretty and I love how they make her hair shinier esp love this one.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Seemed like a great product at first. Then I noticed a lot of residue and dandruff left in my hair that I just couldn't get out while still using this product. Didn't work out for my hair type.
Nelyabith B.
I like Dove products. This conditioner have a wonderful smell. It leaves my hair feeling great. My hair feels mosturized and just plain amazing. I would highly recommend.
Jessica Q.
Tiszara G.
Decatur, IL
Omg I love it!! Smells good, leaves hair fresh and repaired! I accidentally got this kind because I usually get Dove damage therapy revival conditioner but this does the job as well
Jessica J.
Fort Smith, AR
I recommend this product %100 for those who have naturally oily hair. This product doesn't make your hair oily fast as most products do. It keeps your hair healthy and smelling good!
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
I lovethis product!! I have hair down to my waist so there is a lot of damage from brushing my hair, however after the first time I used this product my hair looked so much better!
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Dove is my absolute go-to brand of hair and skin care, and they do not disappoint with this conditioner! Lightly scented, makes my hair feel clean and refreshed.
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
This product is worth trying if you haven't yet. I've tried numerous brands of conditioner & it's one of my favorite so far. People comment that my hair smells good often, too!