BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I use this daily! It helps repair my hair and moisturizes!! I love the smell and it leaves no tangles after showering! I live all of Dove products! Great price for a great conditioner!
Kristy M.
Even if you don't think your hair needs reviving, you're going to want and love this conditioner. It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky. My sister used it after visiting and raved about it, too.
Alicia S.
Greencastle, IN
This was the best purchase I made. It is fantastic! My hair had a softness to it that I haven't felt in years. It looked healthier, felt healthier, and even moved and shined.
Kenia K.
Alpharetta, GA
It's a great product for the money, my whole family use it, my daughter have a very long hair and as a child is always tangle so she uses daily, have a nice fragrance to it and last a long time. It worjs very well on all tipes of hair.
Faith R.
Great conditioner from Dove. Leaves hair feeling healthy after every use. I shower and shampoo and condition my hair daily and when using this product I don't worry about overwashing my hair. Perfectly clean and conditioned using Dove.
Leslie H.
Sylacauga, AL
Works extremely well and I noticed improvements within a couple weeks of using this product. Plus I absolutely love the way that it makes my hair feel and smell afterwards!
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. They give my hair mosture and shine unlike any hair product I have used before. I purchase my own set at Sam's Club because it is a lot cheaper and the sizes are big. This is my second time buying it because it's my favorite.
Camila D.
syosset, ny
Maravilhoso amo de paixão cheiro agradável nutri o cabelo deixando realmente hidratado na deixa pesado nem óleoso.. da movimento ao cabelo não fica escorrido para baixo
Annalissia A.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I liked this product at first, but after the second or third day of using it, I honestly felt like it was drying out my ends and doing more damage than I had prior.
Kaname M.
Chandler, AZ
This conditioner is amazing. I regularly straighten my hair and because of that it has gotten dull and filled with split end that you can see from afar, and this along with the shampoo helped revive my hair. Another upside to it is that it smells very nice and the scent can last for a couple of hours.