BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Kaname M.
Chandler, AZ
This conditioner is amazing. I regularly straighten my hair and because of that it has gotten dull and filled with split end that you can see from afar, and this along with the shampoo helped revive my hair. Another upside to it is that it smells very nice and the scent can last for a couple of hours.
Ismah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the conditioner i am currently using and its great. It has a last scent and is very lightweight yet moisturizing.
Jessica Q.
Jilly N.
Tallahassee
Leaves my hair silky and smooth. And also has the best smell to it that lasts until the next time I'm shampooing
Jocelyn T.
Very good to restore nutrients in beautiful hair. It helps in the repair procces for damaged hair.
Lindsie V.
Redwood City, CA
I've used Dove conditioners for years because they don't weigh my hair down, and this one is no exception. I have very fine hair, and these have been the best conditioners for my hair type.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer
Jen S.
Dive hair products are the best bang for your buck. This conditioner is thick and creamy, leaving hair soooo soft and manageable!!!
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I love the scent. It's not heavy. Secondly, it keeps my hair soft. Love this stuff
Tiffany C.
Jackson, TN
Always love dove products. Nice smell, non greasy. I use dove products on my 5 year old daughter as well b as she thinks they smell so pretty and I love how they make her hair shinier esp love this one.