BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Tamara O.
Deep Brook, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft & shiny hair after using. I usually have trouble getting a brush through my hair after washing. Not with this!
Justeen W.
Ajax
Works ok. Makes my hair smell good and feel soft. Nothing speical though. It is a good price
cris c.
Nossa esse shampoo deixa meu cabelos macios hidratados mantem a cor do meu cabelo sempre linda e o cheiro uma delicia os cabelos fica super brilhosos recommendo
Amy L.
Canvey island, Essex
I actually use this conditioner with a different branded shampoo which is a John Freda one and together they honestly leave my hair feeling so soft.
Gbemisola A.
Best decision ever made was this right here, your hair becomes unbelievably soft (for those with hair that tangles easily or difficult to comb it's everything).
Julie F.
I really love Dove hair products. The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer M.
Dove is my go to brand when I have to pick something up quickly from places like Walmart. Great quality for a great price and they also promote embracing beauty for young women.