BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Thunder Bay
This is the conditioner I'm currently using and I absolutely love it and love how it smells
Kristine N.
Vancouver , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, this smells great. Its the only conditioner where, the next day my hair can still smell like the product. it keeps my hair soft and bouncy.
Stephanie T.
This is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair smooth and soft. There aren't many shampoos and conditioners that have that effect on my hair. I can go out without putting other products in my hair to combat the frizz.
Misty-Dawn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only used this product one time. It did leave my hair very soft. I will use again! Excited to see over time how much my hair will feel better after lots of use.
Leanne G.
I love this conditioner as it has a great smell and is really light. My hair feels so soft after using!
Pauline P.
Mount Pearl, NL, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this! Left my hair feeling soft and silky without the weigh down of most conditioners well worth trying. The scent is very pleasant as well.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Big fan of Dove hair care. I find the scent of this amazing, leaves you hair smelling SO good! Price is streamline with other conditioners. Quality and effectiveness is great! Your hair will feel soft and more manageable. I found that with this, it made my hair look healthier and that my split ends were less visible.
Kassidy B.
Winnipeg
Favourite product to use it smells great and makes my hair really soft and non fizzy which I love
Tracy P.
This conditioner always leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to comb out right even while it's still wet. The scent is nice too :)
Bett Z.
Love it, makes your hair soft and fragrant. Definitely recommending this. Try this!!!!!!!