Dove Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Conditioner Revival

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
Julie F.
I really love Dove hair products. The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair. I would definitely recommend.
Kristine N.
Vancouver, BC
First of all, this smells great. Its the only conditioner where, the next day my hair can still smell like the product. it keeps my hair soft and bouncy.
Katlyn R.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Best conditioner for dull dry hair. Especially after colouring or bleaching. Highly recommended and is better for dandruff than head and shoulders.
Amy L.
Canvey island, Essex
I actually use this conditioner with a different branded shampoo which is a John Freda one and together they honestly leave my hair feeling so soft.
Pauline P.
Mount Pearl, NL, NL
Loved this! Left my hair feeling soft and silky without the weigh down of most conditioners well worth trying. The scent is very pleasant as well.
Dawn J.
Vankleek Hill, Ontario
I love this conditioner, the smell is fresh and clean, nice packaging, works very well on my fine hair. Use it twice weekly or more if necessary.
Juliana T.
Great for my hair, mine have chemistry moisturizes and protect the strands of my hair !! Leaving light and loose and beautiful and are fragrant
I love the smell of this conditioner.
In addition to effectively treat my split ends,
my hair smell very good several days after washing
Melissa V.
ive been using this doves conditioner for years now and its absolutely my favorite one! it leaves my hair super hydrated, soft ans shiny!
sophie h.
This is the best conditioner if your hair is dry because of winter. my hair feels healthy and shiny after i use it. its my holy grail !!