BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
I love the smell of this conditioner.
In addition to effectively treat my split ends,
my hair smell very good several days after washing
Esmeralda C.
Aldergrove, Bc
Love the smell of this stuff!!! You don't need a whole lot of this I let it sit in my hair while I'm showering for about 5 mins and rinse it out. Makes it all silky and soft. I have wavy hair that can get very dry and frizzy. This huge bottle lasts me quite awhile, so the price is great. Dove is one of my favorite brands for shampoo and I've been using them for years. So many different options now for different hair types
Amy L.
Canvey island, Essex
I actually use this conditioner with a different branded shampoo which is a John Freda one and together they honestly leave my hair feeling so soft.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has a nice light scent to it, and I have used it in the past.

As usual, I use about twice the amount of conditioner as I do shampoo in order for it to be more effective.

It's a nice thick white solution that holds up my hair for the few minutes I leave it in.

My hair feels a bit softer when I use this, but I feel it does weigh down my hair a little bit more than I like - I have thin long hair.

It's not too bad, but nothing out of the ordinary for a shampoo. For my fine hair, however, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it again. Perhaps another Dove Product will meet my hair needs better.

It may be better suited for someone with thicker hair.

***I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Dive products. No adverse reactions and it always leaved my hair feeling soft. The products go on sale often as well. Affordable and it works. Will definitely continue purchasing Dove.
Stephanie T.
This is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair smooth and soft. There aren't many shampoos and conditioners that have that effect on my hair. I can go out without putting other products in my hair to combat the frizz.
Holly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really affordable and makes your hair really soft and it also prevents or repairs damaged hair.
Justeen W.
Ajax
Works ok. Makes my hair smell good and feel soft. Nothing speical though. It is a good price
Katlyn R.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner for dull dry hair. Especially after colouring or bleaching. Highly recommended and is better for dandruff than head and shoulders.
angie g.
Made my hair very soft and smooth. Took out knots and tangles quickly and easily. My curly hair tends to be very dry especially after colouring this conditioner added moisture and shine. It was like using a deep conditioner.