Dove Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Conditioner Revival

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
Naba D.
The product is intended to give your hair more strength after experiencing harsh heat. Compared to dove's other conditioner, I really didn't notice a major difference in my hair's texture. The product itself was scented very nicely & left my hair nice and soft.
Irina L.
Smyrna, DE
This conditioner is pretty amazing like most Dove shampoos and conditioners. I use to use it all the time because it would make my hair so soft. After awhile of use tho the scent is kind of annoying because it is so strong. Still a Graf conditioner overall
Daniela M.

I love the results in my hair when you Dove conditioner. There are several reasons why it is one of my favorite brands, offers a wide variety of products and most are fantastic, I think that's the main thing. It is one of the most economical and at the same time better quality in the options market undoubtedly serious opting for each of their products.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho éste acondicionador por su trabajo que hace en mi cabello y su aroma tan delicado y dulce. Me gusta mucho pero no me encanta. Para mi tipo de cabello hace falta algo mas nutritivo ya que me doy color en mi pelo y aveces resulta ser muy seco.
Sam S.
Florence, KY
This has been my go to conditioner for quite some time now. It restored my damaged dry colored hair and now it's voluminous and very moisturized. Anything made by Dove is well worth the price because their product is always top notch.
Maria E.
Brownsville, TX
I really like the smell of this shampoo it is literally amazing. The consistency is a little thick though and it leaces your hair feeling a little heavy but Not to an extreme. It works well with different hair types but preferably wavy hair would work the best and get the most out of using this product.
Emily B.
Escanaba, MI
I've been using this specific product for about 5 months, but have been using dove shampoo and conditioner for the last year. The first one I tried was okay, but when I switched to revival it was like my hair completely changed. It's so much silkier, and it's hard not to play with it all day!
Cassandra B.
West Union, SC
Dove is my favorite drug store brand to wash my hair with. It does the best job without out all the added damage to my hair like you can find with other products. This smells so good and I get compliments on it all the time. If you are looking for new hair products, definitely check this out.
Tori L.
Avon park, Fl
My favorite conditioner by far. My hair is long, thick & pretty much dead from straightening it all the time so it hard to find a conditioner that will work for my hair. But dove was perfect for my type of hair!
Sara v.
Dundalk, MD
I can honestly say I can't get enough of Dove products. This specific one smells amazing. It is affordable but if needed, there are always coupons out there for this product. Every time I use this product, it makes my hair soft and keeps it controllable. I definitely recommend this product.