BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Jocelyn T.
Very good to restore nutrients in beautiful hair. It helps in the repair procces for damaged hair.
Jessica E.
Columbus, OH
Hair feels soft and smells amazing afterwards! If you use too much it can weigh your hair down but otherwise great for the price!
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer
Jade K.
Oak Hills, CA
I love dove! It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone! I love to buy it and it smells amazing!
Zoila J.
Hyattsville , MD
I really like dove products. I give them 👍👍. It's really good. I always get mines from target or Walmart
Katlyn H.
Saginaw, MI
Decent shampoo I did not notice a difference any time I use It. I do not care for the smell and it it makes my hair extra oily.
Jessica Q.
Kristy M.
Even if you don't think your hair needs reviving, you're going to want and love this conditioner. It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky. My sister used it after visiting and raved about it, too.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I love the scent. It's not heavy. Secondly, it keeps my hair soft. Love this stuff
Margaret D.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair very silky and soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!