BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Big fan of Dove hair care. I find the scent of this amazing, leaves you hair smelling SO good! Price is streamline with other conditioners. Quality and effectiveness is great! Your hair will feel soft and more manageable. I found that with this, it made my hair look healthier and that my split ends were less visible.
Vanessa A.
Orillia
This is honestly my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair soft and managable, and always leaves it smelling absolutely amazing. I can get this product at all of my local stores and its made without some of the harsher chemicals that other brands have. this is the only conditioner i can use long term.
Lisa P.
Cambridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product to work very well. I had dry over processed hair as well as hair loss. With the continued use with this conditioner my hair is healthy and shiny. My hair is no longer brittle and dry.
cris c.
Nossa esse shampoo deixa meu cabelos macios hidratados mantem a cor do meu cabelo sempre linda e o cheiro uma delicia os cabelos fica super brilhosos recommendo
Juliana T.
mie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my hair, mine have chemistry moisturizes and protect the strands of my hair !! Leaving light and loose and beautiful and are fragrant
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive been using this doves conditioner for years now and its absolutely my favorite one! it leaves my hair super hydrated, soft ans shiny!
ramos r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nutrientes para o cabelo e para a altos estimar, vc consequer ver logo os resultados porque e muito bom,eu recomendo
Katie B.
Lethbridge, AB
Love the smell! And this product gets my hair clean clean clean!! I only wash 2x a week :)
Gbemisola A.
Best decision ever made was this right here, your hair becomes unbelievably soft (for those with hair that tangles easily or difficult to comb it's everything).
Melissa L.
Regina , Sk
Great conditioner for everyday use and leaves my hair feeling fresh and shiny!