BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
Esmeralda C.
Aldergrove, Bc
Love the smell of this stuff!!! You don't need a whole lot of this I let it sit in my hair while I'm showering for about 5 mins and rinse it out. Makes it all silky and soft. I have wavy hair that can get very dry and frizzy. This huge bottle lasts me quite awhile, so the price is great. Dove is one of my favorite brands for shampoo and I've been using them for years. So many different options now for different hair types
Kayla S.
I like the smell of this conditioner but I find it plays no affect on how damaged my hair. My real problem with this conditioner is just that it isn't thick enough. it seems they have at least twice the amount of water as most brands in there conditioner because normally I would need about 2 table spoons of conditioner and with this one I need at least a quarter cup if not more to get it properly conditioned.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Big fan of Dove hair care. I find the scent of this amazing, leaves you hair smelling SO good! Price is streamline with other conditioners. Quality and effectiveness is great! Your hair will feel soft and more manageable. I found that with this, it made my hair look healthier and that my split ends were less visible.
Katrina J.
Brussels
I have dry, wavy-curly hair. 4 stars because it does what a conditioner is supposed to do. Nothing unusual, but for the price, it's fine. It leaves your hair detangled and smelling nice, but the nutritive effect does wear off over time as your hair gets used to it, so no radical effect on my hair.
Vanessa A.
Orillia
This is honestly my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair soft and managable, and always leaves it smelling absolutely amazing. I can get this product at all of my local stores and its made without some of the harsher chemicals that other brands have. this is the only conditioner i can use long term.
Catherina B.
I love dove first off, there shampoos, conditioners & body washes are amazing. I've tried so many of them because they work very well, smell great and are affordable. I have very dry damaged hair and using dove gives my hair life and shine. I recommend dove to everyone try it trust me it works.
This conditiones is so good, it leaves my ahir soft, hydrated and managable and with a healthy shine, it is about 8 dollars for almost 1L in Sam's Club, it is one of my favorites and let me tell you i have curly hair so this is a good one, would recommend if you have thick, dry, curly hair.
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner and the quality is decent. The larger bottle lasts very long and this conditioner kept my hair from being dry. Though, I prefer some of the salon brands over this brand when it comes to repairing damaged hair. It is an affordable price though.
Lisa P.
Cambridge , CA
I find this product to work very well. I had dry over processed hair as well as hair loss. With the continued use with this conditioner my hair is healthy and shiny. My hair is no longer brittle and dry.
sobia f.
OMG it's like a magic conditionor I will not think to change it. I use it twice a week after shampoo and my hairs feel owsome.i love it's packing simple. it's affordable so anyone who love there hairs should buy it. I am completely satisfied with this.