BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Fayetteville, GA
This conditioner leaves my hair very soft and shiny throughout the whole day!! I love this conditioner! I will buy it again!
Sam S.
Florence, KY
This has been my go to conditioner for quite some time now. It restored my damaged dry colored hair and now it's voluminous and very moisturized. Anything made by Dove is well worth the price because their product is always top notch.
Jessica D.
This is the best product i founded so far for daily use. All the conditioners used before made my hair dry and thick, with a really bad appearance and hard to brush. The opposite happen with Dove
Shelbi D.
Amazing product always use this its leaves you hair shiny smooth and smelling fresh
Amanda F.
Left my hair bouncy shiny and soft I love it. And I didn't need to use a lot which I do with some other brands!
Ashley W.
Richmond, ME
Smells really good! I comb through my hair with minimal tangles after use. 💁💁💁💁💁❤❤
I use it everyday!
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Seemed like a great product at first. Then I noticed a lot of residue and dandruff left in my hair that I just couldn't get out while still using this product. Didn't work out for my hair type.
Janine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only conditioner I will use now! It has helped heal my damaged split ends like no conditioner has before and combined with the nutritive solutions shampoo, it has saved my hair!
Shana F.
Waterford, MI
I have dry hair so this product is great. I tend to try other products but I know I can always come back to this one and it will work well
Naudia B.
Minneapolis, MN
Love hour soft hair becomes. Definitely would use this more! I lucre the way Dove smells and i only use their products