BY DOVE

DoveĀ® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell! Use on a day to day basis because the price is so affordable! Best store brand shampoo and conditioner!
Tiszara G.
Decatur, IL
Omg I love it!! Smells good, leaves hair fresh and repaired! I accidentally got this kind because I usually get Dove damage therapy revival conditioner but this does the job as well
Shalon S.
This is really great I love the smell and it makes my hair so soft I also used it on my 6 year old
Lindsie V.
Redwood City, CA
I've used Dove conditioners for years because they don't weigh my hair down, and this one is no exception. I have very fine hair, and these have been the best conditioners for my hair type.
Wonderful smell left my hair smooth and soft . It is a great product for color damaged hair
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Like it pretty much, my hair feels more sift and with volume after use, and smell awesome
Great product. Unfortunately silky and straight was not in the option other wise I would I given 5 stars.
Lesley M.
I have thick, curly and somewhat coarse hair, so I'm always on a hunt for a conditioner that can help with my hair concerns. This dove product is amazing. It's light weight and smells good. It helps soften and detangle my hair. It is one that I would repurchase!
Tiffany C.
Jackson, TN
Always love dove products. Nice smell, non greasy. I use dove products on my 5 year old daughter as well b as she thinks they smell so pretty and I love how they make her hair shinier esp love this one.
Kris W.
San Antonio, TX
Softens and smooths my hair, conditions without stripping and leaves no residue. Leaves my hair smelling great and feeling great at a great price as well.