BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Sadie V.
Mesa
Great conditioner ! Would deffinetly recommend ,makes my hair soft and doesn't look so oily
Liz M.
Jacksonville, FL
For a drugstore brand conditioner this is a great one. I love how soft and shiny my hair is after using this.
Emily B.
Escanaba, MI
I've been using this specific product for about 5 months, but have been using dove shampoo and conditioner for the last year. The first one I tried was okay, but when I switched to revival it was like my hair completely changed. It's so much silkier, and it's hard not to play with it all day!
chelsie r.
Tulare, CA
I loved using this conditioner, it made my hair feel so soft afterwards and I loved the smell of it also.! Its not that pricey, you get what you pay for pretty much.!
Diann R.
It's very hard to find good conditioner and has all that it takes to make my hair soft and bouncy. Love this product.
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
This product is worth trying if you haven't yet. I've tried numerous brands of conditioner & it's one of my favorite so far. People comment that my hair smells good often, too!
Luz M.
Solana Beach
I really.like because after I us it my hair it's so smooth..I love it ....it's amazing..a😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Monica H.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove products. They are cheap and good, also they are always creamy enough, but I do not recommend for those who have oily hair.
Camilla O.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this conditioner everyday. I have never had a problem with it. I would just make sure to scrub it in mostly on the ends.
Janine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only conditioner I will use now! It has helped heal my damaged split ends like no conditioner has before and combined with the nutritive solutions shampoo, it has saved my hair!