BY DOVE

Dove® Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner.
Nourishes & revitalizes.
With nutritive serum.
Nourishes hair with the uplifting scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena.
Advanced care & repair.
Love your hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "The company provides affordable hair care that works really well in my long and coarse hair." in 1 review
  • "It's really good." in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
Hatziri P.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my cousin and she told me she didnt like it . So i gave it a try and i really like this for my hair. It leaves it looking very healthy. Soft . And smooth. It doesnt damage ur hair at all
Lexie L.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently what is saving my postpartum hair loss. Smells good and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy which some dove conditioners tend to do. It also doesn't leave my scalp oily! Satisfied.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love the results in my hair when you Dove conditioner. There are several reasons why it is one of my favorite brands, offers a wide variety of products and most are fantastic, I think that's the main thing. It is one of the most economical and at the same time better quality in the options market undoubtedly serious opting for each of their products.
Madelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
no tengo tanto trabajo para desenterrar mi pelo con dice. super suave me encanta. siempre mi pelo se Henrreda demasiado pero dove me ayuda mucho.  lo amo
Analy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a very good product, I recommend it, I always use it and the brand is excellent... Keep on working like this I love it...
Elizabeth H.
I am always buying dove products!! From hair care skin care and deodorant I will always buy dove!!
Jessica E.
Columbus, OH
Hair feels soft and smells amazing afterwards! If you use too much it can weigh your hair down but otherwise great for the price!
Jade K.
Oak Hills, CA
I love dove! It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone! I love to buy it and it smells amazing!
Katlyn H.
Saginaw, MI
Decent shampoo I did not notice a difference any time I use It. I do not care for the smell and it it makes my hair extra oily.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I love the scent. It's not heavy. Secondly, it keeps my hair soft. Love this stuff