Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Xamaris M.Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Maritza R.Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Xamaris M.

BY DOVE

Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Shampoo: For nourished, healthy-looking hair Keeps color vibrant for up to 8 weeks Lower sulfate With vibrant color lock Advanced care and repair see more...

Jackelyn G.
West New York, NJ
Dove hair therapy damage solution color care shampoo is my favorite for my constant color treated hair. I find it keeps my hair looking healthy and shiny. Been coloring my hair for many years now and you would never know by looking at it from the major damage control this product provides!!!
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I dye my hair, so I use this shampoo. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky and clean. The scent is my favorite smell in a shampoo. I feel like my hair color stays in longer and stronger, because of this shampoo. I highly recommend this shampoo, it's the best and smells so good!
Allison H.
West Milton, OH
Nice product for the most part. Appealing fragrance. Leaves hair clean but if really oily need to wash twice. I use it every other day. Tends to dry my scalp out. It is pretty comparable to other color care shampoo. It's mediocre and I probably won't buy it again
Victoria M.
Corpus Christi, TX
It's difficult to find a drugstore product that will do the same as salon, but this dove color care is great if you just got a color service. it doesn't fade your fresh new color refreshes your hair for all the vibrant color.
Celeste R.
I love this shampoo!! It's makes my hair very soft and the scent is amazing! I bought this at target! My hair is blonde and I highly recommend Dove hair products!
Jasmine J.
Brawley, CA
I've been using dove for a while now & I love it ! It keeps my hair feeling soft smelling good also keeps my hair looking healthy keep up the good work!
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
I dye my hair a lot, so I sometimes choose to use this shampoo to keep the color protected and vibrant. It also leaves my hair smelling great and soft!
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
I used to color my hair all the time and to help stay the color for more time i used this product plus it helps with the ends of my hair
Michelle R.
This shampoo works great especially when paired with dove conditioner!
My hair feels and smells great for days after use!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
I use so many color care products and this is one of my favorite especially during summer in which my hair drys so often