BY DOVE

Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Daily Treatment Conditioner: Intensive deep nourishment keeps color vibrant for up to 8 weeks Advanced care and repair With UV complex and vibrant color lock see more...

Misha A.
Seaside, OR
This shampoo and conditioner line works miracles . My hair isn't extremely damaged but it does get really dry in the summer and this has restored it miraculously well. Leaves it so soft ' conditioned and easy to manage also smells amazing
Karima H.
Denton, TX
This a really good product if you have split ends & breakage. I have used it before & I actually did see results & it doesn't dry your hair out it still makes it soft after wards so you don't have to condition afterwards.
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
Scent was great, it worked the way it needed to for my hair. It was easy to find and replace in stores. It helped my frizz a bit because it healed my hair. It was very easy to use.
Katie C.
Massillon
Great conditioner for color treated hair! Purchase at Walmart. This product is very affordable!W ould recommend to others with color treated hair. And will definitely purchase again!
Denise S.
Willsboro
I didn't really like it.It made my hair greasy and don't really help it in anyway.I bought it at Walmart.I wouldn't recommend as it didn't do anything for my hair.
Julie M.
I love all the products in the "Dove Therapy" lines. Currently using the color therapy. With dry, color-treated hair, this line is a true blessing!! Maintains my color while leaving my hair moisturized & manageable!!
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
It's okay, not the best, not the worst. Made hair easy to detangle, moisturized lightly. From what I can tell it didn't take any color out (some really rich conditioners can do that from the oils) if your hair isn't too high maintenance, you could use this and love it
Aan S.
Hillsborough, NJ
I don't like this product at all. I shed my hair even more when I apply this product in shower. This definitely changes the way I perceive Dove as a brand. The only reason I'm giving it an extra star is because it is pocket friendly and the packaging is good
Brittany C.
Topton , NC
This deep conditioner works very good, leaves my hair silky smooth and it smells really good too! I would recommend for anyone with dry coarse hair.
Jennifer B.
Aurora, IL
Dove damage solutions is wonderful. Dove actually has some oretty good hair products. I love finding products that work well with my hair.