Dove Hair Therapy uploaded by Tamar A.Dove Hair Therapy uploaded by Beisnel V.

BY DOVE

Love Your Hair. Instantly detangles & nourishes. With weightless Nurti-Oils. Argan Oil blend. Lightly conditions for smooth, manageable hair At Dove®, we know everyone s hair is different. That s why we ve developed specially tailored hair care ranges to repair or nourish, depending on your needs. Nourishing Oil Care Detangler is part of Dove® Nutritive Solutions range. Our gentle leave-in conditioning spray can be used after or even between washes to instantly nourish and smooth hair, leaving it frizz-proof and manageable. The unique d. see more...

Tina. E.
Eastlake
This nourishing oil product works really great. All you need is to put a couple drops on your fingers and run it through the ends of your hair. It helps with drying out. The problem is that I can't find it in stores anymore.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this for curly hair in the past. It has a very nice smell and works pretty good! My only complaint is that the product goes very fast, so I wish the bottle was bigger!
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into soft, smooth and superbly touchable strandsUse Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangling Spray to quickly nourish and smooth hair, leaving it frizz-proof and manageableDove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Detangler contains a blend of weightless nutri-oils to replenish nutrients as it separates tanglesDove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler Spray absorbs quickly into your hair, leaving no greasy feel.Fight frizz, add shine, and instantly detangle your hair with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Detangler Spray
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
Dove Hair Therapy works absolute wonders on my hair! It smells wonderful and lasts all day! I use this product every Sunday, to strengthen my strands and start my week feeling refreshed. It's a little on the pricier side of things (I'm a discount isle stalker), but every penny is with it with this product!
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
I would spray this into my hair before drying while I would comb my hair out straight. The oil would make my hair extra straight and shiny without being overly oiled. After blow drying my hair would feel smooth and controlled from any flyaways, making it much easier to manage and finish fixing for the day.
Brittany B.
Branson, MO
It's a life saver, my hair (from coloring and bleaching and coloring back again) has become SO damage it's sad but this little thing has saved my hair from completely collapsing, it makes it easy to style and it doesn't leave that greasy feeling.I loved it and will be ordering some more
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Great product, though I do love all of Dove's products! Effective use and made my dry and oily scalp feel great. It didn't flake off either, one thing I am always concerned with having dark brunette hair. Recommend to anyone who is looking to try out a dry shampoo product!
Megan I.
Concord
This product wasn't the best because I've had better go through really quickly on my probably used it in like 20 sprays or so of a lot comes I want time and sometimes too much comes out I wasn't really sad so fine but I have some chemical be sent I would not buy it again
Anna C.
I really like to use this dove hair oil to smooth fly sways after I blow dry my hair or when I curl my hair and have frizz. It's very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. Compared to other brand name oils, this is extremely reasonably priced and lasts a long time.
Nick L.
Brownsville
I loved the smell i loved how soft and shiny it made my hair feel and look i do think it is a bit pricey for the amount of oil your get its effective depending on how damaged your hair is the packaging look decent and i was in the midst of satisfied and disappointed
Brandi L.
Dothan, AL
My hair is super frizzy and at times dry. Would this help manage my frizz?
Andrea O.
Como se usa este producto? Puedo dejarlo en mi cabello?
denise r.
Orlando, FL
This was the only detangler that worked in mine and my daughters hair.... now that is has been discontinued is there anything even remotely like this product that works just as good?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
What does this product do? I'm looking for something that will give my hair a healthy look and feel. My hair feels dry and staticky. Should I use this product?