Dove gosleeveless Ultimate Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Maria R.

BY DOVE

Nourished Beauty Moisturizers plus Vitamins E+F see more...

• I have known for own experience that the products DOVE are very g...2 Answers
  • Does this stain white shirts? 2 Answers
  • What do you believe is the best scent in this line? 4 Answers
Dove gosleeveless Ultimate Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "i love this it works great and it last all day I would get this again smells great" in 1 review
  • "It has the most calming smell ever and it prevents moisture for a very long time!" in 1 review
Took the sleeveless challenge. Works 100 %. I alternate between this and clinical its arias up both are great. Been using them for years. However I will be soon doing more research about deodorants that are said to have cancer causing elements. I might be switching to a more natural product with less chemicals. It may be hard to find one as effective. But with some determination I'm sure to find a healthier option. Obviously worth a try but for now sticking with what I know has worked all these years.
Reagan H.
Marrero, LA
I was very skeptical about whether or not this product would work but I have to say I'm pretty pleased. My underarms used to be rather unattractive and rough. Through use of this product my under arms are now soft and way more presentable. I would definitely purchase again
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
I perspire excessively, I searched hard for something that would help keep my dry longest. I don't have an issue with any smells but just the act of perspiring. This deodorant has helped wonderfully in helping keep me dry longer. The faint scent is pleasurable also.
Nicole B.
Elkins, AR
This is the only deodorant I have found that actually last all day long!!! It's very affordable. I've tried other brands and this is the best!! I would so recommend it to others. So met my expectations. I'm overall satisifed. Got my oldest daughter using it as well.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
I would be a first time user for this particular product but what caught my attention is the commercial and how they took random women and asked the to try it and just seeing the results and liking the Dove product anyway sold me. I would get this product to try.
Kari M.
Dallas, TX
Am I the only one that sweats like a man ??!!?? Dove is aforradble and dies a gear job of keeping me dry throughout my day. I am not loyal to one brand of deodorant but this product definitely makes the rotation and if you haven't tried it, you should
Kobi H.
Norcross, GA
This deodorant is worth the money! I've always been afraid to show my underarms due to how they look but after using dove's sleeveless deodorant it works wonders! I couldn't believe it I didn't think the commercials were true at first but IT WORKS!
Heather H.
Virgie, KY
This is the best deodorant anyone could get, it don't leave marks or stains and it actually last all day and smells amazing
Taylor K.
Livonia, MI
Is great for controlling your under arms through out the day. Smells clean and fresh. Also doesn't leave a bad residue
Mechelle O.
Chadbourn, NC
Love the scents and softness. It works great without leaving a greasy feel. Perfect for sleeveless clothing
Alia T.
What do you believe is the best scent in this line?
Cassidy W.
Does this stain white shirts?
Nirdymar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I have known for own experience that the products DOVE are very good, but this deodorant especially I have not had opportunity to prove it, it is equal of well that others?