BY DOVE

Dove Go Sleeveless Unscented AntiPerspirant with moisturizers and vitamins E and F provides 24-hour odour and wetness protection leaving underarm skin softer smoother and ready to reveal in just 5 days. This formula is fragrance-free for sensitive skin.

Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
I thought the claims by Dove about not needing to shave as often if I used the Go Sleeveless deodorant were false until I switched to a different deodorant and saw the difference!  The unscented antiperspirant is super effective and keeps me dry all day without skin irritation from harsh added scents.
Amy R.
Washington DC
I have sensitive skin and I like to wear perfume, so this is perfect. It’s been my standby for a course or of years now and that’s mostly because I trust Dove as a brand and I also think this specific product works very well. If you like unscented deodorant, I recommend this one.
Erika M.
I love Dove! I have really sensitive skin and this deodorant works to keep me dry without the scent being overpowering or irritating my skin. Great price at Walmart and I'm a regular user. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I love Dove's Go Sleeveless Unscented Antiperspirant Sensitive Skin deodorant.  It is affordable and effective.  It keeps my pits dry, but most importantly it has no irritants in it like fragrances.  It helps keep away any red bumps I get from shaving.
Zoey L.
Butler, Missouri
The student was really actually pretty good. I believe I bought it from Walmart. It was easy to use. So me with formula. It was effective. I am still to this day by this product and would recommend it
Joylyn J.
Laguna, NM
OMG these are life savers. I would not be able to go a day in the summer wothout sliding this on. Scents are great and keeps me feeling great all day. No need to double apply(:
member-1ced1
I love that this product is unscented, it never clumped or left stains on my shirts. I bought mine from target, it worked great with sensitive skin and never left a rash. It was definitelt effective and I would recommend!
member-55636
Ok well I've used different kinds of deodorant and this one my skin loves very smooth and smells so good I use this everyday and it's great for the price I love it I recommend this if u have very sensitive armpits
Anna P.
Zimmerman, MN
I have been a big fan of Dove brand products for as long as I can remember.
For something that is available at drugstores, and isn't super expensive, Dove can really get the job done.
This deodorant is one of my favorites.
Pros:
-Clean scent
-Long lasting scent
-Minimal white marks
-Deodorizes
Cons:
-Product doesn't last long enough in terms of use
-Will leave white stains if you don't give it a moment to dry

Overall, 4/5 and would recommend it to others.
Iolani E.
Los Angeles
Great I would love it better if would stay longer and not run out so quickly and have it long lasting not for like 2 hours I would love it to be maybe 4 hour so I wouldn't have to keep applying it over and over again