Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jessi L.Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Cassandra H.Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Rafaela V.

BY DOVE

Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm wetness 48-hour protection Superior care for underarm skin Stays on skin, not on clothes see more...

• I have been looking for a new deodorant ti last throughout my ent...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audrey B.
Fort Dodge, Ia
This is one of my favorite deodorants. It has a good price for what you get. It controls swear and odor well and does make your underarms soft like it suggests it does. I used to use this all the time but the scent was slightly changed from the most wonderful scent to having a hint of that typical deodorant scent. Still a delightful option I would recommend it to anyone who wants a lovely scented deodorant that works!
Meagan P.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this deodorant- I use it every day, and I've used it for a couple of years, ever since I first found it at Target. It's long-lasting, and has a great subtle scent. Plus, it helps cut down on razor bumps from shaving. And I like that it comes in the solid form, rather than the gel or the spray deodorant, because I've always used solids. I'd definitely recommend this product!
Margaret L.
Green Brook, NJ
I changed over to Dove go sleeveless bc I wanted to get the benefit of the moisturizers in it. I LOVE IT & would not switch back to anything else. I never have to worry about razor burn when I use this after I shave. This is my absolute favorite scent - not over powering but still strong enough to get a whiff of it. Great product all around.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I love anything dove. It is a great product to use no matter what it is. I love the scent of this one this is my first time trying this scent but I fell in love with it. Very easy to use. And you can find it at pharmacy's grocery stores. Price isn't to high for a product that works well.
Jovina M.
This works all day, but since I don't sweat too much this is perfect for me as is doesn't leave a film on my underarms. The price is a little much compared to other brands, but is 100% worth it, plus I've definitely noticed a little lightening of darkness that I've got from shaving.
Caitlin Y.
Windermere, FL
Does the job well while leaving a light but noticeable floral fragrance. I only wish that it was clear so that it eliminated streaking concerns. I don't worry about constantly reapplying with this deodorant.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Definitely my go to deodorant on extra hot days. Keeps me dry and smells nice all day. Doesn't leave behind residue and stays dry even during running or exercising.
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
This is one of my big Spring go tos! Dedinatly need to have smooth clear underarms when the sleeveless shirts start coming out! This deodorant is amazing!!
Lizetth M.
This dove deodorant is awesome! I love the smell! It's a perfect combination with my skin! Doesn't irritate at all
Brooke M.
Best thing in the world.
Kristin C.
I have been looking for a new deodorant ti last throughout my entier workout. How often do you have to reapply this deodorant? And which is your favorite scent?