Dove Go Sleeveless Shea Butter Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Kelsey B.Dove Go Sleeveless Shea Butter Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by emily l.

BY DOVE

The only anti-per spirant/deodorant with unique ¼ moisturizers and vitamins e and f. It goes beyond 48-hour odor and wetness protection to help replenish delicate underarm skin—leaving it softer, smoother and ready to reveal in just five days. The gentle formula stays on skin, not on clothes, to provide superior care. Good-bye sleeves. Hello beautiful underarms.

Buy on Amazon
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
This smells like heaven it doesn't stick and it's very affordable I got mine from Walmart and it works all day and it smells good it's beautiful and I honestly love all dove products your can also get it anywhere else if you can't find it in Walmart like wall green or target
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
Great product. Left no residue on my shirts. Lasted for several hours. The only thing was that I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent. I would get a different scent next time. This brand was a little higher price wise compared to others.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX

I'll start off by saying I am a regular Dove Go Sleeveless user. As consistent with the Dove Go Sleeveless collection this deodorant smells great, is long lasting, goes on clear and doesn't cake up. I use a lot of natural products, including shea butter, so I was excited when I saw this. It has been working well and I will add it to my rotation. I love Dove deodorant, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and incredibly smooth. It controls sweat and odor, I've tried multiple scents and they're all light and beautiful, this is one of my favorite deodorant!
Bianca H.
This works, but at a slight cost. I find that this deodorant does exactly what it says it will do: it covers up odor and works as an anti-perspirant. However, it makes my armpits itch like crazy. I do have a pre-existing condition which is exacerbated by this deodorant, but I do recommend this product for anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin.
Kelsey K.
Every had breakouts in your armpits? It's gross, I know, but the culprit might be mineral oil in your deodorant.

I purchased this brand purely because it didn't have mineral oil as an ingredient — something that is hard to find in a deodorant.

I absolutely recommend this brand to anyone who struggles with acne!
Tania R.
I have always loved Dove for its smell in any product that they put out and this one isn't an exception. It feels comfortable and smells amazing. At least for me it last all day. The only thing reason why I wouldn't give it a 5 star is because at the end of the day there is a residue thats kind of annoying.
Melissa L.
Austin, TX
Dove is a trusted brand for me when it comes to deodorant. It leaves me dry with a slight fragrance. Other bars I've used will emit a smell as I'm sweating and I can feel the dampness under my arms which is really uncomfortable. This product just doesn't do that to me so I really would recommend it to anyone.
Veronica P.
I love Dove! It keeps my armpits dry all day long and I love the fresh scents they have. I just put it on after i shower in the morning and I am good to go all day. Even after I shower, it leaves my armpits feeling smooth and doesn't dry out my skin. I totally recommend this deodorant. Go buy it!
Melissa W.
O Fallon, MO
Feels great and really protects from odor and sweat! The only thing I dislike is the fact that is does leave a white residue and it will rub off on dark or black clothes easily. The smells are all fresh and light as to not overwhelm. All and All I definitely recommend!!
Wendy C.
I love this deodorant and its been my go to since 2013!!!

I love the shea butter scent,it goes on smooth & super soft leaving no white marks! Also when compared to other deodorants I have used over the years this one doesn't leave my underarms feeling dried out

This will always be a repurchase till Dove stops making it lol