Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Go Sleeveless Shea Butter Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove Go Sleeveless Shea Butter Antiperspirant Deodorant

The only anti-per spirant/deodorant with unique ¼ moisturizers and vitamins e and f. It goes beyond 48-hour odor and wetness protection to help replenish delicate underarm skin—leaving it softer, smoother and ready to reveal in just five days. The gentle formula stays on skin, not on clothes, to provide superior care. Good-bye sleeves. Hello beautiful underarms.

Hey does this work
Start your review of Dove Go Sleeveless Shea Butter Antiperspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Angela A.
Newark, NJ
Me encanta hace no transpire mucho.. Me encanta su fragancia que deja en mi ropa, no se siente pesado y no deja marcas en mi ropa.
Shannon M.
Easton, PA
I have used many anti-perspirants and I love using this product. It goes on smooth and there is no residue. It is inexpensive and can find it almost anywhere. I have been using this for a year or so now and I would tell everyone I know to buy it.
Tona S.
Really love this. Works great,smells really nice and keeps my underarms soft. No white residue.
Nora B.
Love dove deodorant every affordable often comes in a pack of two for a better deal I like this product because it goes on smooth and leaves arm pits nice I like scerete brand that doesn't last me through the day. Great scents to choose from!
Kristen M.
Fantastic deodorant lasted all day and softened the skin under my arms. Great scent and no residue on clothes.
Heather B.
Palmyra, PA
I love the scent of this product. Makes me feel as though i just took a shower and leaves a fresh feeling. Product is a little on the pricey side though.
Laetitia B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Not impressed at all. It feels chalky after couple hours. I don't think I will ever buy again, especially the price you pay for something like that.
Asher R.
This is the only deodorant I will ever use. I've been using it for years. It smells great, its very long lasting, and it keeps me fresh and dry for the whole day. I don't really have anything to complain about.
Melissa W.
O Fallon, MO
Feels great and really protects from odor and sweat! The only thing I dislike is the fact that is does leave a white residue and it will rub off on dark or black clothes easily. The smells are all fresh and light as to not overwhelm. All and All I definitely recommend!!
Lacey C.
Monticello, IN
This is by far my favorite deodorant! Goes on smooth and lasts all day! I would highly recommend this to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...