Dove Go Sleeveless Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant  Deodorant uploaded by Maria R.
Dove Go Sleeveless Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant  Deodorant

Dove Go Sleeveless Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant Deodorant

BY DOVE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nourished Beauty Moisturizers plus Vitamins E+F

• I have known for own experience that the products DOVE ar...2 Answers
  • Does this stain white shirts? 2 Answers
  • What do you believe is the best scent in this line? 4 Answers
Dove Go Sleeveless Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant  Deodorant
Dove Go Sleeveless Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant Deodorant
  • "i love this it works great and it last all day I would get this again smells great" in 1 review
  • "It has the most calming smell ever and it prevents moisture for a very long time!" in 1 review
Leah T.
Dove deodorant works pretty well and has a nice smell. It’s not the best I’ve ever used so I only rated it four stars, but it’s still good for the price. I do recommend it and would buy it again since it was good.
Jenna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the way this feels on my skin, and it has a nice smell. It works well as far as a deodorant, but not so much as an anti-perspirant. It’s not the worst, but I probably wouldn’t buy it again because I would like to find a product that better suits my needs.
Erin H.
Fairdale, KY
Because I have pale skin and naturally black hair, I have terrible armpit shadows. I bought this doubting it would work for someone like me, even if it worked for lighter haired people. I WAS WRONG! This deodorant has taken away 90% of the shadow, enough that I'm not embarrassed to wear sleeveless shirts anymore. My friend who is a naturally redhead uses it to, and her armpits look just like the rest of her arm.
Reagan H.
Marrero, LA
I was very skeptical about whether or not this product would work but I have to say I'm pretty pleased. My underarms used to be rather unattractive and rough. Through use of this product my under arms are now soft and way more presentable. I would definitely purchase again
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
I perspire excessively, I searched hard for something that would help keep my dry longest. I don't have an issue with any smells but just the act of perspiring. This deodorant has helped wonderfully in helping keep me dry longer. The faint scent is pleasurable also.
Took the sleeveless challenge. Works 100 %. I alternate between this and clinical its arias up both are great. Been using them for years. However I will be soon doing more research about deodorants that are said to have cancer causing elements. I might be switching to a more natural product with less chemicals. It may be hard to find one as effective. But with some determination I'm sure to find a healthier option. Obviously worth a try but for now sticking with what I know has worked all these years.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
I would be a first time user for this particular product but what caught my attention is the commercial and how they took random women and asked the to try it and just seeing the results and liking the Dove product anyway sold me. I would get this product to try.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Love Dove, its great for sensitive skin and for people who have allergies. I love dove because I can trust them to deliver a amazing product for people at a great price! This is very effective at lasting all day through sweat and sun! Dove is an amazing company.
morgan p.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love the smell of all of the Dove deodorants I've tried. This product really works. Unfortunately, it does leave some balls of deodorant and it seems to break easily. The last two I've owned have disconnected from the bottom and constantly try to fall out. But other than that, I never have to worry about sweating! It's certainly a relief to use Dove.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daily go-to deodorant/anti perspirant. The formula is super moisturizing and feels so nice on skin that is usually neglected. The scents are amazing, but don't over power my perfume. It lasts all day, even when I'm sweating a lot. Best on the market!
Alia T.
What do you believe is the best scent in this line?
Cassidy W.
Does this stain white shirts?
Nirdymar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I have known for own experience that the products DOVE are very good, but this deodorant especially I have not had opportunity to prove it, it is equal of well that others?