Dove Go Sleeveless Beauty Finish Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove go sleeveless deodorant’s unique formula goes beyond 24-hour odor and wetness protection to nourish underarms with Dove quarter moisturizers and vitamins E and F. Its gentle formula leaves underarms softer, smoother, and ready to reveal in just 5 days.

How well does this product work? Does it keep you dry and make your arm pits look great?
Start your review of Dove Go Sleeveless Beauty Finish Antiperspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Emmett, Idaho
This deodorant does its job. It’s not spectacular but it dries down quickly, doesn’t leave white marks and doesn’t pull up in my underarms. I’d definitely purchase again in a pinch, but the scent isn’t my favorite. Very chemically.
Chicago
Absolutely love this deodorant ! Have been using it for years and don’t think I’ll ever switch. It just smells fresh and doesn’t leave a residue on the underarms at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Poughkeepsie, NY
Dove Go Sleeveless Beauty Finish Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jen P.
Dove is my beauty product of choice. I use it all, but the Go Sleeveless is my favorite Deodorant. It goes on smooth and smells amazing. It does not stain my clothes or leave a residue anywhere. Great product at a great price!
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried so many other brands and types of deodorant and antiperspirant but I always make my way back to this one! Every time I think to myself “why try something else?!” So I’m loyal to it now. It smells great, I never get a hint of irritation or razor burn and most of all it just works. No transfer on to my clothes either. All around win!
Ypsilanti, MI
Luckily my armpits don’t really sweat, so I don’t have a major need for deodorant, but I do have discolored skin. This deodorant actually helped with my discolored skin! Plus t smells really pretty & fresh! My friend is a big couponer so she had a bunch of these & just gave it to me for free, but I would definitely repurchase.
Albuquerque, NM
I have nothing bad to say about this deodorant. It works for me all day, smells like typical Dove so nothing overpowering. It's really gentle to my armpits. And it lasts actually pretty long time! I would say like 3 months at least when using daily. I can imagine to come back to this guy again for sure!
Buffalo
This product smells good and doesn't seem to cake on like most deodorants. It does indeed smooth your armpits which is a plus if that's something you're worried about. Deodorant does still get on my clothing with this product but it's usually not enough for concern. I use it daily.
Raleigh, NC
I am stuck with Dove deodorants. They leave my armpits so soft and conditioned. They also keep odors at bay :) I like the light scent, and I never have an issue with residue coming off on my clothing. They are a tad bit more pricey but worth it in my opinion!
Beaufort, NC
Dove products never fail to please! This particular product smells great, feels great, and doesn't leave pit stains! I use this for myself and my very active daughter. Seems to last through all our many adventures. I will continue to use dove always!
This is a pretty good deodorant, smells powdery fresh, and lightens the under arms a bit. It's not a big difference but it works well. I only have to apply it 2 times day and night and keeps my underarms fresh. But if it's a hot day it doesn't wick the dry away.