BY DOVE #98 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove go sleeveless deodorant’s unique formula goes beyond 24-hour odor and wetness protection to nourish underarms with Dove quarter moisturizers and vitamins E and F. Its gentle formula leaves underarms softer, smoother, and ready to reveal in just 5 days.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Luckily my armpits don’t really sweat, so I don’t have a major need for deodorant, but I do have discolored skin. This deodorant actually helped with my discolored skin! Plus t smells really pretty & fresh! My friend is a big couponer so she had a bunch of these & just gave it to me for free, but I would definitely repurchase.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have nothing bad to say about this deodorant. It works for me all day, smells like typical Dove so nothing overpowering. It's really gentle to my armpits. And it lasts actually pretty long time! I would say like 3 months at least when using daily. I can imagine to come back to this guy again for sure!
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Dove is my beauty product of choice. I use it all, but the Go Sleeveless is my favorite Deodorant. It goes on smooth and smells amazing. It does not stain my clothes or leave a residue anywhere. Great product at a great price!
Britt M.
My first deodorant and pretty much something I still use. Always enjoyed the baby powder scent and the moisturizing properties since armpit skin isn't the softest! I'm some who doesn't need a strong anti-perspirant though, so I suggested something stronger for those who sweat quite a bit more.
Kimberly H.
Buffalo
This product smells good and doesn't seem to cake on like most deodorants. It does indeed smooth your armpits which is a plus if that's something you're worried about. Deodorant does still get on my clothing with this product but it's usually not enough for concern. I use it daily.
Page C.
Raleigh, NC
I am stuck with Dove deodorants. They leave my armpits so soft and conditioned. They also keep odors at bay :) I like the light scent, and I never have an issue with residue coming off on my clothing. They are a tad bit more pricey but worth it in my opinion!
Alena P.
Beaufort, NC
Dove products never fail to please! This particular product smells great, feels great, and doesn't leave pit stains! I use this for myself and my very active daughter. Seems to last through all our many adventures. I will continue to use dove always!
Casandra M.
This is a pretty good deodorant, smells powdery fresh, and lightens the under arms a bit. It's not a big difference but it works well. I only have to apply it 2 times day and night and keeps my underarms fresh. But if it's a hot day it doesn't wick the dry away.
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
one of my trusted deodorant lovehow it moisturizes my underarm and it lasts for more than 24 hours. Glad ths product works great the price is just okay compare to others and i ak satisfied with ths deodorant product
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I love this product! This not only keeps my under arms dry and fresh but it also is moisturizing! This goes on clear for the most part and has a light scent. This is an affordable product that I will continue to purchase.
Racheal C.
Otonabee, ON
How well does this product work? Does it keep you dry and make your arm pits look great?