BY DOVE

Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm wetness 48-hour protection Superior care for underarm skin Stays on skin, not on clothes

• I have been looking for a new deodorant ti last throughou...1 Answers
Joe F.
Groveland, FL
Really like this product. Really soft on armpit when applying. Only thing I feel like it doesn’t last that long. So I feel like I have to reapply every so hours.
Noshin A.
Flushing, NY
This deodorant is my absolute favorite! You never have to look elsewhere! The smell is absolutely DELIGHTFUL! Once I applied it my mom was like whoa what perfume did you use? Honestly I don’t usually say this but this product is a holy grail.
Surella F.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve been using it for a couple months now. No complains other than it crumbles when it’s almost finished. Lol On the other hand it’s one of the few deodorants that does not gives me a bad allergic reaction.
Kristyna B.
irving, tx
I love dove and the smell of this reminds me on lavender the pros is that is great it’s a very nice scent i smell everything i use or but on it’s a great value and not pricey I would buy this again no doubt
Taya H.
Boulder City
I absolutely loved receiving  Dove Go Sleeveless Antiperspirant Deodorant Soothing Chamomile  as a gift. it doesn't clump like other dove deodorants ive used do, i usually wont use dove deodorants for this reason. But with this product i was impressed and i did in fact go "sleeveless" while using it. i would definitely recommend this to anyone with tan to dark skin tones as well.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
This deodorant does not disappoint!!! I love that no matter what color shirt I wear it doesn't leave behind the white crust regular deodorants do plus the smell is so soothing. Chamomile is a natural herb that is meant to relax you and the smell definitely does. Would definitely purchase this product again and I definitely recommend you try it for yourself!!!!!!
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love dove product. They always leave my skin feeling smooth and comfortable. The dove deodorant is very effective leaves me feeling dry and smell free for 24 hours. Dove deodorant is the the only deodorant I will buy. I would highly recommend trying out these deodorants.
Josy C.
Belleville
Are you in need of some odor control ? Something that last all day long, and leave you fresh and clean? Well this is the deodorant you've been looking for. I'm super satisfied with this product. 10 out of 10 recommend this deodorant.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use NO other deodorant than Dove. Not only does it actually work, but it smells amazing in its many different scents, and it actually really does condition that skin under the armpits that can get so bumpy, dry, and irritated.
Ana C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At the time of protecting myself from bad smells and perspiration my choice are the dove deodorant I love the smell very rich, and soft the fragrance is durable and protects me am the time and I don't transpire, the price is acceptable.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I have been looking for a new deodorant ti last throughout my entier workout. How often do you have to reapply this deodorant? And which is your favorite scent?