BY DOVE

Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm wetness 48-hour protection Superior care for underarm skin Stays on skin, not on clothes

• I have been looking for a new deodorant ti last throughou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taya H.
Boulder City
I absolutely loved receiving  Dove Go Sleeveless Antiperspirant Deodorant Soothing Chamomile  as a gift. it doesn't clump like other dove deodorants ive used do, i usually wont use dove deodorants for this reason. But with this product i was impressed and i did in fact go "sleeveless" while using it. i would definitely recommend this to anyone with tan to dark skin tones as well.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
This deodorant does not disappoint!!! I love that no matter what color shirt I wear it doesn't leave behind the white crust regular deodorants do plus the smell is so soothing. Chamomile is a natural herb that is meant to relax you and the smell definitely does. Would definitely purchase this product again and I definitely recommend you try it for yourself!!!!!!
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love dove product. They always leave my skin feeling smooth and comfortable. The dove deodorant is very effective leaves me feeling dry and smell free for 24 hours. Dove deodorant is the the only deodorant I will buy. I would highly recommend trying out these deodorants.
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
The product smells good and goes on nicely. It's probably something I would choose to use in wintertime but during the summer it doesn't feel like it keeps me dry. I definitely don't get smelly I just feel sticky in my underarms when it's really humor when using this.
Josy C.
Belleville
Are you in need of some odor control ? Something that last all day long, and leave you fresh and clean? Well this is the deodorant you've been looking for. I'm super satisfied with this product. 10 out of 10 recommend this deodorant.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At the time of protecting myself from bad smells and perspiration my choice are the dove deodorant I love the smell very rich, and soft the fragrance is durable and protects me am the time and I don't transpire, the price is acceptable.
Jennifer Ryann K.
Carbondale, PA
Chamomile is soothing after shaving for my sensitive skin, but I am still completely comfortable in 90 degree weather. This deodorant/antiperspirant does it's job, and I smell delicious! And NO WHITE MARKS!!!
Sabrina S.
This product smells great but does leave a pretty chalky white finish in your under arms. Be careful not to put it on before you change into clothes because it tends to leave white traces on clothes.
Erika Z.
My favorite I have been using it for years. Easy to apply. I now buy it for my girls. It's not expensive and it last all day. Very satisfied with the product. I don't think I will ever change brands.
One L.
Use it as normal, I wont change it for any other, love the smell and I feel clean all day long even my husband use it too and he love it, I cant compare with other any other, I recommend it 100%.
Kristin C.
I have been looking for a new deodorant ti last throughout my entier workout. How often do you have to reapply this deodorant? And which is your favorite scent?