Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g uploaded by emily l.

BY DOVE

Introducing Doves best care for the armpit. With NutriumMoisture technology and the rich scent of exotic amber with floral hints New Dove Go Sleeveless Shea Butter nourishes your skin. It goes beyond 48-hour odour and wetness protection for softer smoother armpits in just 3 days. see more...

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g
Great product that works amazingly. It doesn't have a scent but leaves me super soft and dry.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Favorite deodorant! I got this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $2.99. The scent of this isn't overpowering but it still gets the job done. The shea butter is also an added plus for after shaving your armpits, it adds the touch of moisture you legitimately need after shaving. Would buy again!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Review for: Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g
This product works well, it does exactly what it's supposed to, however, the scent becomes overly flowery overtime. I've used this brand in the past, and I think I will stick to a different scent.
Dayna B.
Dayna B.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It was okay but in my 8th hour of work it stopped working. I don't like having to reapply deodorant when I get home.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.
I love how this smells. Lasts long. It didn't stain my clothes either or make my pits look chalky.
Aliza C.
Aliza C.
Long lasting and smells great! Doesn't rub off on clothes and keeps me fresh all day!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g
Best deodorant ever. This product dose exactly what it says, keeps u dry and sweet free and lightens dark under arms! I love it and wouldn't youse anything else, it is about mid price range as far as deodorants go from drug stores but I just love this product so worth it and would highly recommend !
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Review for: Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g
Best deodorant hands down. Always works and keeps me super fresh. Non-irritating as well . It is definitely my favourite and I feel like my armpits thank me after putting this on.
emily l.
emily l.
lake utopia, NB
Review for: Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g
This is such a beautiful smelling, soft deodorant and this is my favorite. This is the only deodorant I can use without breaking out in rashes. I love it!