Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant, Shea Butter, 45 g uploaded by emily l.

BY DOVE

Introducing Doves best care for the armpit. With NutriumMoisture technology and the rich scent of exotic amber with floral hints New Dove Go Sleeveless Shea Butter nourishes your skin. It goes beyond 48-hour odour and wetness protection for softer smoother armpits in just 3 days. see more...

Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
This smells like heaven it doesn't stick and it's very affordable I got mine from Walmart and it works all day and it smells good it's beautiful and I honestly love all dove products your can also get it anywhere else if you can't find it in Walmart like wall green or target
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
Great product. Left no residue on my shirts. Lasted for several hours. The only thing was that I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent. I would get a different scent next time. This brand was a little higher price wise compared to others.
Angela A.
Jersey City
Me encanta hace no transpire mucho.. Me encanta su fragancia que deja en mi ropa, no se siente pesado y no deja marcas en mi ropa.
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
This makes my armpits feel so smooth and the scent lasts throughout the day! I've used this for years and wouldn't go without it
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
Smells great isn't too harsh on sensitive skin you don't even feel like your wearing it can't even see it either.
sarah s.
I've used as Brock before at makes the skin really soft and has a good smell to it I would use this product again
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
Goes on smooth.  It keeps odors under control. I buy this brand several times a year. Its very affordable.
Olga C.
Use this everyday great coverage.  Love the smell, doesn't leave any stains. Easy to use and great smell
Jennifer F.
Great product that works amazingly. It doesn't have a scent but leaves me super soft and dry.
Brook B.
Richmond , KY
I have used this forever! Keeps my underarms soft and clean smelling. Great antiperspirant