Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Crystal A.Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Lorna W.Dove Go Sleeveless Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Brenna L.

BY DOVE

Doves best care for the armpit. The Dove Go Sleeveless formula effectively nourishes your skin going beyond odour and wetness protection for softer smoother armpits. Good-bye sleeves. Hello beautiful armpits see more...

Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
I bought this in the scent beauty finish. Not only does this deodorant do its job, but the scent it exudes is beautiful even when worn alone. I've never received so many compliments from people on the scent of my deodorant. I always get asked, what perfume are you wearing. I would definitely repurchase and have many times. This is the only I've been using since discovering it at Target.
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I love this product! This not only keeps my under arms dry and fresh but it also is moisturizing! This goes on clear for the most part and has a light scent. This is an affordable product that I will continue to purchase.
Debra S.
Pine Valley, NY
Love that this glides in smooth and leaves me feeling dry and smelling fresh all day long. I work in a fast paced HOT kitchen and I have found that this holds up to the pressure of that kind of environment
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I works great it doesn't get onto my shirt and leave a mark also stays on for most of the day I don't have to reapply unless I workout or something like that but other wise great product.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
This is my favorite deodorant of all time works great on me and smells amazing too and lasts all day !! I can't find it too often and that makes me sad because I want it !!!
Sarah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It seems almost impossible to find the perfect deodorant-one that won't get crumbly or patchy throughout the day and one that actually smells like something other than baby powder. I really like the unique fresh scents of the entire dove line and the way they make my underarms feel really soft and smooth. this is one of the only brands that does not feel sticky and leave marks on my clothes. perfect!
Nalani W.
Best deodorant I've found to keep me dry and smelling good. My favorite is the Beauty Finish scent. Not too powdery smelling and doesn't leave a weird smell like some of the more fruity ones do after I've worked up a sweat.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I like Dove GO Sleeveless because it works well and doesn't have a strong and overbearing scent. Its affordable and they have a variety of kinds.
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
It really does what it says it will. It keeps your underarms from being discolored and lasts all day. Also it has a great smell.
Taylor M.
Love love love this product. Smells so clean and fresh. Always on sale and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!!
Racheal C.
Otonabee, ON
How well does this product work? Does it keep you dry and make your arm pits look great?