BY DOVE

How cool is that?  Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Ultra-light formula with the crisp, uplifting scent of cucumber & green tea removes build-up. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture Shampoo
  • "Dove is amazing, every time I get this product it never lets me down, its one of my favorites and I love how It leaves my hair and the smell last long I love it soo much:)" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great to me and leaves my hair soft and clean without drying it out at all. " in 1 review
  • "Keeps my hair clean and smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "this shampoo moisturized my super dry hair and left it with a fresh fruity scent" in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling clean and feeling soft! " in 1 review
Jessica H.
This was the first Dove shampoo I ever tried and I was pleasantly surprised, as I usually think of bar soap or deodorant when I think of this brand. The shampoo was a great value for the price, and while I usually prefer sweet vanilla or coconut scents when buying shampoo, I came to like the cucumber scent of this one. The cooling effect was noticeable as well and left my hair feeling refreshed.
Jenna M.
Ty Ty, GA
This is the best shampoo I have used ever . I got it as a gift and I am hooked . I don't think I'll ever use another shampoo not only was my hair dryed out my scalp was too and I tried everything for my scalp. With just a few washes both my hair and my scalp are so much better . I'm absolutely in love
Adanna Y.
I love the smell of this product!! It makes my hair really soft, and it definitely keeps more moisture in my hair! I have fine brown hair and I use this every 2-3 days. I wish the packaging had a pump because it can be hard to pick up sometimes. I will keep purchasing for awhile!
Araceli C.
Joliet, IL
I recently purchased this product a couple weeks ago it works wonders makes my hair shiny and smooth and smells amazing I use this product every time I take a shower did I mention it smells amazing very refreshing I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Courtney C.
Tempe, AZ
Some of the best shampoo I've ever used! Been using this "scent" forever and nothing beats how clean my hair smells and feels after using it! Dove is always my go to choice for shampoos conditioners and body washes or soaps. I always recommend them when asked!
Karissa A.
I really did like this shampoo, it smelled great and leaves your hair feeling fresh at an affordable price. I love the cucumber scent it's very similar to the Dove body was in terms of scent. I would recommend this to anyone i was very satisfied.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
Dove is one of the few brands that leaves my hair untangled, smooth, and shiny. This product is also very reasonable compared to most other high quality shampoos. I have been using this brand for a few years now and have not been disappointed.
Aimee P.
This is my new favorite shampoo! It smells amazing and it makes my hair so soft. The scent lasts all day. I use the shampoo and conditioner together, which I would recommend for best results. I will definitely buy this product again!
Katrina B.
Lakeland, FL
An amazing shampoo that left my hair looking great. Great for fine hair like mine plus it did not weigh it down. Hair looked more full and never flat so never needed to add anything to create volume.
Danna T.
Marshall, MO
I find that Dove makes great hair products. It leaves your hair feeing clean and doesn't leave it feeling unclean. It softens your hair. I think it is a great price for what you are getting
Thao N.
Boston, MA
I love this smell, but what happened to the peach volumnizer one? I love that one too :(
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
Does this cause build up
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo leave your scalp and hair oily? Does it really clean well? Can it be used for daily use?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smeells really great love it 💘
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it contain peppermint?