Dove Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany s.Dove Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Andrea R.Dove Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Annelise P.

BY DOVE

How cool is that? Wake up.  Go fresh. For Normal Hair Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear Solution: Go fresh therapy cool moisture system protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear. refreshing formula with the crisp, long-lasting scent of cucumber & green tea conditions without weighing hair down. leaves hair revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "I would definitely recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "I like this one because it smells amazing and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. " in 1 review
  • "I love this conditioner, makes my hair smell fresh and leaves it nice, soft and super shiny." in 1 review
  • "The only thing is that it smells wonderful and gets my hair washed, but I guess it gets the job done. " in 1 review
Marqui J.
Tomball, TX
This conditioner is the best on the market in regards to inexpensive hair care. I really like the scents and pleasant coloring of the conditioner. It leaves my difficult, curly hair feeling smooth. The only negative about it (which, I suppose you get what you pay for) is that I have to use quite a bit to get my hair feeling smooth and unknotted. Otherwise, it is highly recommendable!
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
My go-to travel conditioner is a mini dove moisture. I've been all around the world the past 6 months and this conditioner gives my hair some extra therapy that it needs during stressful travel. I condition my hair about four times a week, and it does a great job. Would use again and recommend for a good conditioner on a budget!
kathy r.
Naples, FL
Dove is a brand that I trust. The conditioner smells great and it does the job. Your hair will be silky smooth and I use this at least 2-3 times a week. I wash my hair almost everyday because of my crazy daily workouts. You will not be disappointed and they have many scents to choose from and for all types of hairs.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought this conditioner (along with the matching shampoo) because they were on sale. I have long, dye, dry hair and found that this conditioner didn't give my hair enough moisture. My husband loves it though. It leaves his hair soft and shiny and gets the job done. I wouldn't purchase this again for myself.
Inna K.
West Des Moines, IA
I loved the body wash because of the scent so I bought the conditioner as well, however it did not live up to expectation. I bought this in a giant bottle and felt the regret because I quickly realized it didn't do much for my hair as a conditioner should. It was not as moisturizing as others.
Britney B.
Barnesville, OH
This is one of my one and onlys. I love this stuff sooooo much it leaves my hair smelling so good and soft . I get a lot of complents when j use it and my hair is always do shiny. I have fine hair but a lot of it and it takes care of it no matter how long I leave it in.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this conditioner up at Walmart one day because I loved the scent and I still love it! It moisturizes my hair and makes it silky soft and the scent lingers until my next wash. I feel like 1 container lasts for such a long time so it's a great investment!
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not really care for this product felt a uncomfortable burming sensation on my scalp .got in my eyes burned real bad .I used this product twice.i did not like it at all.i will not purchase this product again .not for me .the price wasn't to expensive .
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This conditioner nourishes the hair and scalp and prevents a dry scalp from being itchy. Purchased at local walmart store for a reasonable price. I love this product in the winter months when the air is dryer. Would definitely purchase this product again
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
Light and nice. It's a great conditioner for the summer. Smells really fresh and still nourishes my hair. The packing is also very well made. Especially the lid doesn't gather water! I got it on a sale, and will repurchase if it is on sale again.