BY DOVE #12 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Showers Are The Most Refreshing Part Of Our Day. To Make Them Even More Refreshing, Why Not Add A Dash Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent To Your Body Wash? That’s Where Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash Comes In. It’s Enlivened With An Invigorating Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent To Awaken And Refresh Your Senses.
As Well As Giving A Revitalizing Boost To Your Morning, Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash Uses 100% Gentle Cleansers To Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Deposit Skin Natural Nutrients.
So, If You’re Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin, With This #1 Dermatologist Recommended Dove Body Wash You Can Get Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. Its Revitalizing Fragrance And Nourishing Ingredients Will Boost Your Mornings With An Extra Energy Punch. It’s Like Starting Your Day With A Power Smoothie – Except In The Shower.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...3 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with pomegranate lately but I haven't been a...1 Answers
  • Does this really hydrate your skin? I'm looking for a moi...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes! It's so hydrating and creamy in the shower! It leaves my skin not only feeling amazingly soft, but the smell lasts for hours! I've repurchased this multiple times and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you have very dry skin! Definitely does an awesome job not only cleaning the skin, nut moisturizing it as well!" in 14 reviews
  • "This is a body wash that my husband and I can both use. It's not too feminine for him and it leaves us both feeling clean and moisturized throughout our day. My sensitive skin never had a problem with the wash and I will certainly buy it again!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful scent! Makes your shower into a spa! Leaves skin smooth, not tight snd itchy. Scent even lasts on skin for awhile. A++" in 5 reviews
Mikayla R.
Anoka
Dove go fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash is enlivened with an invigorating pomegranate and lemon verbena scent to awaken and refresh your senses. In addition to giving a boost to your morning, this #1 dermatologist recommended body wash contains 100% gentle cleansers and Nutrium Moisture Technology, maintains your skin's natural moisture and deposits skin natural nutrients. This moisturizing body wash can give you softer, smoother skin after just one shower, and the revitalizing fragrance and nourishing ingredients will boost your mornings with an extra energy punch. Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula effectively nourishes skin. A refreshing shower can be just what you need to start the day off right. Doves go fresh range blends nourishing ingredients and light, fresh scents in a formula thats gentle on your skin. Dove go fresh body washes give you the feeling of hydrating freshness that leaves you and your skin feeling blissfully revived. For best results, dispense one pump of your Dove body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and smooth the lather over your skin, enjoying the fresh fragrance. Rinse away with warm water and enjoy soft, clean skin. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look - helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Makeup_by_luv K.
PHILADELPHIA
Dove consumer sense I can remember lol for a while I would  just get the exfoliator blue dove and the bar form or the sheabutter but I stay with a open mind a little bit more over the past couple years ... When it comes to soap moisturizers you can never go wrong with dove, especially this flavor which is one of my favorites it's so smooth on your skin refreshing and the sent is to die for and I mean that in a good way ♡  Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash
أينما ي.
San Diego
This body wash is by far the best body wash I have ever used the smell is not only amazing but it makes your body smell fresh all day I love the fact that they also have a deodorant stick that’s the same scent as well as the antiperspirant. Dove has really outdid themselves with the variety of fragrances that they have I love the variety that they have, dove is on the top right now with all of the amazing products that they have!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like everything about this except the smell. It's a great moisturizer, gladly, I didn't have to use lotion after drying off. It lathers well, also. However, it smells better in the bottle at first sniff rather than when worked onto the body with water. It comes off as having the aroma of plastic, and that's what makes me sad about this. I bought two big bottles on clearance at Target , so now I am stuck. Not only do I enjoy a body wash that smells wonderful, but also one that cleans well. This cleans well, leaves my skin feeling smooth, but I can't get past how it smells when I shower with it, not the same as that first sniff.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
For me this product did not work well but I do have eczema and sensitive skin. In store I did not feel that the fragrance was too strong but I guess it was enough to irritate my skin. I do keep it as a guest bathroom soap and everyone seems to like it. It doesn’t leave the skin to dry and like I said it has a nice fragrance. Has a really affordable price and is easy to find a pretty much every store
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This is such a refreshing body wash. For a few years I watched my sister’s buy it and told them I wouldn’t try it because it looks like lotion and probably wouldn’t lather. They insisted otherwise and I finally gave in out of curiousity. I found that not only did it lather, it has a wonderful scent and did not leave a residue on my skin after rinsing away. I like how moisturized my skin felt afterward and how pleasantly smooth my skin became as a result of the exfoliant built in. I enjoy this body wash quite a bit despite my earlier hesitation.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I love this body wash! Firstly the smell is amazing! Dove always has the BEST smelling products. I got this at my local grocery store which always has Dove on sale, so I got it for a good price. It cleans your body as well as leaving your skin silky smooth. If you haven’t tried you just! And their is tons of scents if you don’t like this one. Dove Deep Moisture Body WashDove Sensitive Skin Body WashDove Go Fresh Restore Body WashDove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash
Nava S.
The quality of this body wash is great! I was nervous that it would be too thick and feel kind of gross on my skin, but I was definitely wrong. A little goes a long way and after rinsing it off of my skin, my skin feels super soft and clean! The smell is nice as well, wish it was a little stronger though. Overall, I’d recommend!
Ruth K.
Love this particular scent by Dove. I actually have the spray deodorant version of this scent too because it’s so light and fruity and leaves a fresh scent that does not get nauseating. I love this body wash because it keeps my skin moisturized and the the one bottle lasts a very long time. I use this product all year round and I would highly recommend it!
I may good
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I know alot of Doves products are good for people with sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this. Does it really smell great?
Alexandre A.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Cierra J.
What's your favorite scent?
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Does this really hydrate your skin? I'm looking for a moisturizing body wash!