Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist uploaded by Crystal P.Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist uploaded by Daria A.

BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist is an antiperspirant that gives your whole body a boost with the lively scent of pomegranate lemon. see more...

Angel G.
This product is refreshing and it has a fruity smell that I enjoy. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm not usually picky about these types of thing because I enjoy testing new products when I can. I would love to buy these product again if it is still being made.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I tried this dove spray long time ago and I loved it. The fragrance is lovely and it is in a small bottle great for travel. I love the different scents it comes in and also you can pick the same scent of deodorant as well. I would recommend it to others
Candice W.
Fairfield, OH
I bought this on a whim for the days I decide to freshen up at the gym after working out. It is ok I guess... Nothing spectacular about it but it does its job.
Shannon H.
This is amazing, love the smell and how soft and refreshing my skin feels after I use it! You will absolutely fall in love with it!
Christine D.
Rockford, IL
We are going swimming and get out of the pool this is good body mist to keep that saltwater smell off of you it's very effective
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Love spraying this after I lotion up from a shower. Spray all over and the scent lingers. Doesn't last all day but smells great
Missy D.
Hancock, ME
Great scent purse size great price dove mist makes you feel all clean and fresh after shower spray on and smell good all day
Janet L.
Tallahassee, FL
Refreshing like a cool breeze. One spritz and it feels like heaven and it refreshses! Easy to store in purse, tote bag ect
Janis G.
Buffalo, NY
This is a big hit with my pre teen girls. They love matching their deodorant amd body sprays together and smelling good.
Tracy B.
Van Alstyne , TX
I used to use the cucumber melon years ago. Smells so good & fresh. I like fresh fruity smelling things over perfume.