BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist is an antiperspirant that gives your whole body a boost with the lively scent of pomegranate lemon.

• I was wondering if this product is still available on Can...1 Answers
  • Does the smell last very long or is this something you wi...4 Answers
  • Where can i buy this??1 Answers
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo , CA
I LOVE THIS SCENT! The smell of this stuff is amazing and really fresh. I tend not to use body mists just because I find the scents overpowering but this spray leaves you smelling really fresh. I recieve a lot of compliments about it. All you need to do is spray some on your neck, behind the ears, inside your wrists, and inside your elbows and then you're good to go!
Margaret G.
A body spray that actually lasts all day. Don't shy away from this spray! Unlike most dilutes body sprays, Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist will keep you feeling fresh all day long. And with its convent size and durable plastic case, its perfect to throw in your bad to take to the gym or even work - only you won't need to. It'll still be at work through your entire day!
Autumn F.
Baltimore, MD
Hands down my favorite body spray! I don't even wear perfume anymore because I get so many compliments on this. It's a light, fruity scent, without being cloying. I mist a bit over me in the morning and the scent lasts all day! It's much more affordable than traditional perfume so there are no second thoughts about using it everyday.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Awhile back ago I had a chance to try a small sample of the Dove Go Fresh Body Mist and really liked it, but never went to buy it until I saw it was on closeout. Not that it's the kind of item one should only buy on closeout. It's just I like to buy things when they are cheaper in cost, especially when I don't use it that often. I usually wait for clearances, closeouts, and sales. The smell of this is fresh, it lasts awhile and you don't have to use much.
Michelle D.
Donora, PA
These body mists complement the deodorant versions very well. If you suffer from migraines, headaches, or allergies, these are very light scents that have never bothered me.
If you are looking for something long lasting or strong smelling, these are not for you. This product is good for touching up or feeling fresh.
Gianilda D01-027078 F.
I purchased this body mist after I smelled it on a friend , I picked the Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena because it was the only one in stock at my Wal Mart and because I thought it smelled super good. I quickly grew sick of the scent after having to spray it every 30 minutes because the scent doesn't last.
Emery S.
Bedford, OH
I love this body mist. I prefer body mists rather than perfume, because the scent isn't too strong or crazy. This smells exactly like what it's called. I love it because it's so amazing for the price as well! The scent is sweet and subtle, perfect for a nice spring scent!
Fallon M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I think this travel size body sprays are perfect for on the go!! I always keep one in my gym bag, and in my car!! They work great to keep my body odor to a minimum! I get mine at Walmart or Target, and they have different a scents, which is nice. I will always repurchase!!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I like to keep one of these in my purse so when I go in somewhere I can spritz a little on & smell great, perfect to throw in your bag, so travel friendly. It has a nice light fruity scent that's yummy I would have gave a 5 but it doesn't last as long as some others
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I tried this dove spray long time ago and I loved it. The fragrance is lovely and it is in a small bottle great for travel. I love the different scents it comes in and also you can pick the same scent of deodorant as well. I would recommend it to others
Kristy I.
Rosedale, VA
Does the smell last very long or is this something you will need to apply several times a day?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
What is your favor one?
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
What other scents are there?
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Wow this is interesting! I want to try this one, if I could just smell it now! Walmart has it?
kyra c.