Dove go Fresh Revive Body Mist uploaded by Daria A.Dove go Fresh Revive Body Mist uploaded by Crystal P.

BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist is an antiperspirant that gives your whole body a boost with the lively scent of pomegranate lemon.

Margaret G.
A body spray that actually lasts all day. Don't shy away from this spray! Unlike most dilutes body sprays, Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist will keep you feeling fresh all day long. And with its convent size and durable plastic case, its perfect to throw in your bad to take to the gym or even work - only you won't need to. It'll still be at work through your entire day!
Michelle D.
Donora, PA
These body mists complement the deodorant versions very well. If you suffer from migraines, headaches, or allergies, these are very light scents that have never bothered me.
If you are looking for something long lasting or strong smelling, these are not for you. This product is good for touching up or feeling fresh.
Gianilda D01-027078 F.
I purchased this body mist after I smelled it on a friend , I picked the Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena because it was the only one in stock at my Wal Mart and because I thought it smelled super good. I quickly grew sick of the scent after having to spray it every 30 minutes because the scent doesn't last.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I tried this dove spray long time ago and I loved it. The fragrance is lovely and it is in a small bottle great for travel. I love the different scents it comes in and also you can pick the same scent of deodorant as well. I would recommend it to others
Annii V.
Bought the Dove Go Fresh Revive Body MIst for the first time the other day and its convenient because its a mist, but, it does not really last long. I feel like it works for a while but since its a mist it doesn't really fight smells or help control sweat. Love all the smells it comes in but I'm not sure I would replace deodorant for this solely.
Angel G.
This product is refreshing and it has a fruity smell that I enjoy. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm not usually picky about these types of thing because I enjoy testing new products when I can. I would love to buy these product again if it is still being made.
Ebony G.
Kennewick , WA
They smell good and have a very sting and li gering smell. Good for covering up odors. I used it just like I would a body spray. It always left me smelling goo . I buy it at Walmart usually around holidays when I can get them in a pack
Sarah N.
Pickton, TX
Smells good morning my beautiful friend and her husband and wife and mother in the morning and it will be going out with me to go out with my dad was in a few minutes ago I had a good day at the same thing to say it like a plan to do it again soon to see you tomorrow at work now
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love these! They are just as nice as more pricey versions sold in retail stores. The size of the bottle is perfect for toting it around in your bag. But keep in mind it is a noticibke scent strength!
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
This was ok. There is nothing particularly awful about it, I just found myself reaching for other body sprays and perfumes instead of this one. I believe there ar better products out there.