Dove go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Soap uploaded by Cinnamon B.Dove go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Soap uploaded by Lea D.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Help Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Lively, Quenching Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent

• Leaves Skin Soft, Smooth And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

Wondering How To Refresh Skin And Keep It Smooth And Nourished At The Same Time? The Shower Is A Great Place To Kick-start Your Day With A Boost Of Freshness, But We Think That Skin Cleansing Can Also Be An Opportunity To Help Keep Your Skin Happy. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh, A Range Of Skin Cleansing Products Designed To Leave You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Nourished. And Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Does All That With The Lively Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena.
Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Combines Our Gentle Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Deliver Skin Natural Nutrients While You Cleanse And Leave You With Soft, Smooth Skin. At The Same Time, The Vibrant Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Gives You And Your Skin A Gentle Awakening, Leaving You With The Feeling That Your Skin Has Just Had A Refreshing Drink.
Just Rub Your Dove Bar Between Your Hands And Spread The Light, Refreshing Lather Over Your Body Or Hands Before Rinsing Away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isenthionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water, Sodium Isenthionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-c16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Kmart
Megan H.
Lake Odessa, MI
I love the smell. It leaves a great scent on my skin. Also makes my skin smooth and doesn't leave my body feeling dried out like a lot of other products have the tendency to do.
Cinnamon B.
Listen this is bar none one of my favorite soaps ahhh sorry beauty bar evvvveerrrrr! My biggest issue is dry skin after my shower. Sometimes I wanna to cry. But this it saves the day every time. My skin always feels soft and smells so nice. Go Fresh one of my favorite scents in the world sweet and a little musky.. It's okay just right it gently caresses your nose not smacks you in the face! Just enough to say hello. And what really gets me is I never have to over compensate with lotions and oils as the soap doesn't overly dry my skin.... Definitely one my top products to use.
Mary E.
Love this bar soap! It's so moisturizing and affordable. Smells absolutely wonderful. Definitely met my expectations with this one! I use this a lot though I have been trying to switch to a more natural soap but overall it does the job!
Caroline P.
Best soap ever. Smells so fruity and fresh. You can purchase it anywhere. It's affordable but not the cheapest. leaves skin baby soft. It's easy to unpack and use. Would buy this again anytime of course.
Journee B.
Hollywood, FL
It's a amazing product. It's not to overpowering or to light it's a good balance. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. And now I have one more Dove product I love. Keep up the food work
Jennifer S.
I like pretty much all of the Dove line of products. They have a nice scent and they are all moisturizing on my skin. My skin doesn't feel dry, the soap lathers well. I love this scent
Laura G.
Washington, MI
I am so obsessed with the scent of the dove bar soaps! They are as good as high end brands and super affordable. After I take a shower my whole bathroom and upstairs have the aroma of the soap in the best way possible! I cannot obsess enough
maria r.
Appleton, WI
I love the smell of this product! It even leaves my bathroom smelling great. I used the cucumber kind for a while ans then tried this kind and it was definitely better. Moisterizes your body nicely.
Anasofia V.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells & feels amazing! love this product and the way it leaves my skin feeling extra smooth, and the scent of pomegranate and lemon is just amazing!
magaly g.
I love dove! They have great products and they have great scents. I love they way they leave you body after application. They lather great.