BY DOVE #76 in Bar Soap

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Help Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Lively, Quenching Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent

• Leaves Skin Soft, Smooth And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

Wondering How To Refresh Skin And Keep It Smooth And Nourished At The Same Time? The Shower Is A Great Place To Kick-start Your Day With A Boost Of Freshness, But We Think That Skin Cleansing Can Also Be An Opportunity To Help Keep Your Skin Happy. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh, A Range Of Skin Cleansing Products Designed To Leave You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Nourished. And Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Does All That With The Lively Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena.
Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Combines Our Gentle Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Deliver Skin Natural Nutrients While You Cleanse And Leave You With Soft, Smooth Skin. At The Same Time, The Vibrant Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Gives You And Your Skin A Gentle Awakening, Leaving You With The Feeling That Your Skin Has Just Had A Refreshing Drink.
Just Rub Your Dove Bar Between Your Hands And Spread The Light, Refreshing Lather Over Your Body Or Hands Before Rinsing Away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isenthionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water, Sodium Isenthionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-c16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar
  • "This soap bar is amazing, makes my skin feel so smooth, I use it every time I take a bath! I got it at my local Walmart! It's very gentle on your skin that's why I love it. I would totally recommend this to everyone! " in 394 reviews
  • "Made my skin soft with no residue left on my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or skin problems. Very good product. " in 115 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love all Dove products but this one is my favorite! The smell is amazing and lasts a great amount of time. My skin is always so nice and smooth and after using!! This doesn't break out my sensitive skin.The packaging is beautiful , the soap is easy to handle so it doesn't slide out of your hand to much! This is a great soap to have with the affordable pricing and the wonderful smell!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar smells incredible. Dove also makes a line of deodorant and lotion to match the sent. The soap is also incredibly hydrating. It feels like you are washing your body with lotion! Unfortunately these hydrating dove bars do break down in the shower faster than I would hope. If you decide to purchase this bar make sure you buy a soap saver!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
KimbaWiggins1 W.
Central Islip, NY
I used this bar soap for several months in 2017. The smell was pleasant and my skin never dried out. It thoroughly nourished my skin, leaving it super soft and supple. I have no cons because Dove has always been easy on my skin. I'll definitely but it again.
kelly G.
Stanley
This is one of my favorite scents of dove I love the bar soaps but I also love the body wash in the smell it makes my skin so soft and hydrated Lisette feeling so clean Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar
Mellissa A.
Jessup
I like most dove soaps. The smell of this one is a nice floral sent. It suds up well and washes off clean leaving the skin smelling good without leaving a residue.  The price is good and you can always find a coupon and find it on Targets cartwheel. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maureen D.
South Carolina
This bar soap has been one of my favorites to use because not only does it smell great but my skin feels great afterwards as well. Its not a bad price and it definitely keeps my skin feeling moisturizer. Also my husband loved it even with the "fruity or girly" scent. I would definitely recommend this to others and get it again.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg , KY
This beauty bar is replenishing, smells fresh, and it is super hydrating to the skin. I would highly recommend it to those who are in need of a product for smooth, attractive skin! It is very affordable, and long lasting!
Brooke B.
starkville mississippi
I love the smell of this soap but, as with all bar soaps, it still dries my skin out a little. I have extremely sensitive skin and during the summer I love to use this. Just wish it didn’t dry my skin out so much in the winter. Definitely recommend!
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
I bought this soap bar pack a year ago on accident thinking it was the rose scented one because it was pink. I then realized it was a different one but continued using it and OMG this soap bar is smells sooo good and the fragrance last a long time even after showering, drying off, and wearing your clothes. For 6 bars of soap for $9 is worth it. I have used more than 3 packs already because my family love it also.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Does this smell like pomegranates or a in between smell?
Liliana R.
Riverside, CA
Is this as good as the original scent??
Nayeli H.
No he utilizado este olor, me lo recomiendan?
Daniela E.
Better than the original?
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Does this soap leave you smelling good?! Does it keep you soapy?