BY DOVE #6 in Bar Soap

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Help Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Lively, Quenching Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent

• Leaves Skin Soft, Smooth And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

Wondering How To Refresh Skin And Keep It Smooth And Nourished At The Same Time? The Shower Is A Great Place To Kick-start Your Day With A Boost Of Freshness, But We Think That Skin Cleansing Can Also Be An Opportunity To Help Keep Your Skin Happy. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh, A Range Of Skin Cleansing Products Designed To Leave You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Nourished. And Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Does All That With The Lively Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena.
Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar Combines Our Gentle Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Deliver Skin Natural Nutrients While You Cleanse And Leave You With Soft, Smooth Skin. At The Same Time, The Vibrant Scent Of Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Gives You And Your Skin A Gentle Awakening, Leaving You With The Feeling That Your Skin Has Just Had A Refreshing Drink.
Just Rub Your Dove Bar Between Your Hands And Spread The Light, Refreshing Lather Over Your Body Or Hands Before Rinsing Away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isenthionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water, Sodium Isenthionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-c16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Does this soap leave you smelling good?! Does it keep you soapy?2 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin? Looking for a good bar soap for my b...1 Answers
  • Earn $386/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar
  • "This soap bar is amazing, makes my skin feel so smooth, I use it every time I take a bath! I got it at my local Walmart! It's very gentle on your skin that's why I love it. I would totally recommend this to everyone! " in 394 reviews
  • "Made my skin soft with no residue left on my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or skin problems. Very good product. " in 115 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love all Dove products but this one is my favorite! The smell is amazing and lasts a great amount of time. My skin is always so nice and smooth and after using!! This doesn't break out my sensitive skin.The packaging is beautiful , the soap is easy to handle so it doesn't slide out of your hand to much! This is a great soap to have with the affordable pricing and the wonderful smell!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar smells incredible. Dove also makes a line of deodorant and lotion to match the sent. The soap is also incredibly hydrating. It feels like you are washing your body with lotion! Unfortunately these hydrating dove bars do break down in the shower faster than I would hope. If you decide to purchase this bar make sure you buy a soap saver!
Mellissa A.
Jessup
I like most dove soaps. The smell of this one is a nice floral sent. It suds up well and washes off clean leaving the skin smelling good without leaving a residue.  The price is good and you can always find a coupon and find it on Targets cartwheel. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Minerva C.
It has a pleasant smell to it but I didn't enjoy it very much because it left my sensitive skin burning a little. I have eczema on my face so this did make it a bit more red. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin because the scent is very good.
KimbaWiggins1 W.
Central Islip, NY
I used this bar soap for several months in 2017. The smell was pleasant and my skin never dried out. It thoroughly nourished my skin, leaving it super soft and supple. I have no cons because Dove has always been easy on my skin. I'll definitely but it again.
Audree S.
Always my go to bar of soap! Love it. Doesn’t dry out my skin but still leaves it feeling fresh and clean. This bar is soap smells amazing and has some amazing moisturizing characteristics. It’s extremely affordable and I would recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer C.
Charlotte
I have sensitive skin, so every time I used some type of soap that has fragrance in it, I would get a rash. When I used for the first time, it felt refreshing and I wouldn't have a rash the next day. It's expensive, but taking care of your skin cost money.
kelly G.
Stanley
This is one of my favorite scents of dove I love the bar soaps but I also love the body wash in the smell it makes my skin so soft and hydrated Lisette feeling so clean Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I like the body wash better. The bar soap just doesn’t do good on my skin. It dries me out. Price is good and you get more but I’m all for the body wash. I do love dove they have great products just I’m not as big of a fan of their bar soap.
Selina D.
This soap is amazing... The smell is unbelievable! I love dove because it also leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth for you... Great product as well I will highly recommend it to my family and friends.. They have many to choose from as well..
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Does this smell like pomegranates or a in between smell?
Nayeli H.
No he utilizado este olor, me lo recomiendan?
Daniela E.
Better than the original?
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Does this soap leave you smelling good?! Does it keep you soapy?
Diana V.
Doral , FL
Would love to try this! Unfortunately It's not available here in my country. But I'd be glad to hear about the pros and cons of this product as well as its fragrance.