BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Judy P.
Sterling , CT
This body wash is ahhhhmazing . The day I received it the first thing I did was pop the top open so I could smell it. I seriously closed and reopened the top five times in a row. The smell is addicting. If you close your eyes when you sniff it you can dream that you're on a beautiful island somewhere. Since I already took a shower the day I received it I first tried it in my foot bath. I loved it so much . My feet felt soft and extremely relaxed afterwards. My husband came home after I put the foot bath away and he was just looking around and had this puzzled look on his face. I asked him why he looked confused and he asked me "what it was that he was smelling" I told him that it was the Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash. He even thought it smelled great. I ended up filling up the foot bath for him to try it out. He's on his feet all day long and was more than willing to give it a try. After finishing the foot bath he jumped in the shower and wanted to use it in there too. I let him use it and he said his skin felt great afterwards. He smelled great too. The only issue is that now he thinks he's keeping it in his bathroom. I was super excited to try it out the next morning. I have to say my skin felt soft and supple after my first shower with it. I feel like it's actually restoring the moisture in my otherwise dry skin. I love that it lives up to it's promise of smoothr skin after only one shower. I will definitely be buying this fantastic Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture body wash again prior to this bottle running out. I already printed out a coupon from the Dove site for it . There's nothing like saving money and smelling great.
Alysha M.
When I tried it for the first time, I found the large 22 fl. oz. bottle a bit difficult to open. However, the body wash itself had a really nice texture; it was not too thin or too thick. After the first use, my skin felt noticeably smoothr. The fresh, and very tropical Mandarin and Tiare Flower scent would be great for those of you who shower in the morning, and need help waking up (like I do).
Whitney K.
Roanoke , TX
After a shower it just makes my whole bathroom smell so refreshing. The lather is so creamy and goes on the skin easy. It leaves my skin smooth but not as smooth as a dove beauty bar. Still love it and will purchase it again.
Donna Z.
Lynn, MA
Love it....I'm sensitive to fragrances and scents...but it is wonderful....smells great and my skin feels great after using it....
Lindsay V.
Awesome. Smells like tangerine trident! Skin feels great. Have to use less lotion and shaved legs feel soft and silky. #discovernewfavorites
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I love this Body Wash! The Dove brand is my favorite. The citrus smell is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth all day.
Alison C.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster & Walgreens. I usually use Dove Body Wash deep moisture, I was a little disappointed at first that this product wasn't as thick nor did it create as rich of a lather as the other product. However, I loved the smell and have grown to really like this refreshing product. My skin is just as soft as when using my regular dove products!
Mev K.
I received the product free for testing purposes. The wash is surprisingly orange in color and has a strong citrus/orangey smell, which I like. Oh the bottle says its a Mandarin and Tiare flower. But I found it that it was the strongest when I was putting it on and that the scent didn’t last long. But it did leave my skin soft to the touch!
Kristin D.
This body wash is so refreshing and moisturizing. I have been using it almost daily for about a month. My skin is softer than ever. I look forward to taking baths or showers just so I can use this wash!
Lxandra S.
Arvada, CO
I got this complimentary from influenster. This body wash makes my skin very hydrated and it has a nice scent to it as well.
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?