BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Laura B.
I recently received this product to test and it was wonderful. The scent alone was amazing and energizing. I am still using this product and will continue because it has made me such a morning person. My skin has never felt better. It is so soft and silky and looks better than ever. I usually have very dry and scaly skin as gross as that sounds but with this product my skin is anew. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants soft glowing skin!! And you cannot beat the price for this amazing product!!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Awesomely invigorating body wash. Smells fantastic and is very moisturizing. It suds up very nice and makes my skin smell fantastic.
Mishal F.
This body wash has a very strong citrus scent!! I used up the whole thing nearly and it leaves a very fresh and clean feel just like the rest of the Dove body washes leave my skin. I like trying the different kinds they offer and so far this has been one of my favorites !
Lacey R.
My husband and I always buy the original dove body wash but we decided to try something different. We were pleased with the quality of the body wash but there is something slightly off with the orange scent. It doesn't smell as clean and refreshing as we had hoped and once we finished the bottle we went back to the original dove body wash!
Emily H.
Santa Ana , CA
The Dove Mandarin and Tiare is amazing! The scent is light so it's not over powering but it last a long time on your skin. It leaves your skin soft and feeling well cleansed. Dove never ceases to amaze me with their products because I am always happy with anything I purchase and use of theirs! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants soft skin with a light orange/flowery scent!
Tiffany A.
I received this body wash as a deluxe sample in my Target beauty box, and it smells fantastic! It's very creamy and soaps up into a good lather. It's designed to give you extra moisture while washing which is nice since it does soap up so much. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a mild type of body wash.
Leslie M.
This is an absolutely awesome Citrus smelling body wash that leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized. I would recommend it for anyone even those with sensitive skin.
Kathryn T.
Love this body wash. Leaves my skin SO soft and it smells lovely. Not 5 stars as the lid can be hard to open with wet hands however will definitely use again.
Jodi L.
I love anything that Dove does. It is the ONLY soap I have used since I was 22. I used to have issues with infections. Not one since using Dove. The smell is wonderful for just about every product they make. I always recommend Dove to my friends and family.
Monica C.
Cant never go wrong with Dove, leaves skin so soft and smelling great..My always go to.
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?