BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This product just didn't work for me. I smelled it in the store and fell in love. When I got it home and took a shower I was seriously disappointed. Once the soap lathered the smell turned disgusting. I couldn't stand it. It lingered on my skin. I had to relay her with my husband's body wash to get the scent off. I would never repurchase this wash again
This product DOES NOT taste anything like mandarin oranges. I don’t care what “dove” says but it taste terrible. It burnt my tounge and about made me throw up. “Go Fresh” my ass, don’t tell me to “go fresh” till you can advertise correclty about the infused ingredients on your products! DO NOT BUY!!
Katrina M.
This product while fragrant and pleasant smelling, it left my skin very dry and itchy and it seemed to leave a residue on my skin no longer how long I would try to wash it off. Very affordable products at times, especially if you wait until there is a sale or you have coupons.
Ashlee B.
Dove body wash is my all-time favorite brand of body wash. However I’m only giving this 2 stars because I am not a fan of this specific scent. I don’t think it was as moisturizing or nourishing as my other favorite scents from this product line.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I got a trial size of this in a walmart beauty box and I would not purchase it. I don't especially like the scent, though I can live with it. However, it leaves a weird film on my skin. In fact, in the spots where I have psoriasis, my skin sticks to my clothing after I use. It's so weird and not at all enjoyable.
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I got a sample of this and I did like the scent. However, I wouldn't buy the full size because it didn't get very soapy which is what I like in a body wash. I felt clean after using but I felt like I had to use a lot of it since it didn't get very sudsy.
Jamie C.
Love the smell. It wasn't spectacular in other properties like softness. Just a typical body wash for me.
Lacey R.
My husband and I always buy the original dove body wash but we decided to try something different. We were pleased with the quality of the body wash but there is something slightly off with the orange scent. It doesn't smell as clean and refreshing as we had hoped and once we finished the bottle we went back to the original dove body wash!
Cassidy S.
Pasadena, CA
This body wash worked ok. I have dicovered that I have very sensitive skin and this body wash would ocasionally give me hoves so I stopped using it. Other than that fact it was very nice and hydrating.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
While I definitely agree my skin feels incredibly smooth after using this product, I just do not like the scent. I most certainly will try the product in a different scent. It lathers great too!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?