BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Marjory P.
Montreal
J'adore ce produit. Il laisse la peau douce apres la douche et l'odeur est merveilleusement divine!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Awesomely invigorating body wash. Smells fantastic and is very moisturizing. It suds up very nice and makes my skin smell fantastic.
Courtney H.
Santee, CA
I just love Dove products 100%. I've never had a bad experience or break out or anything from the Dove brand. I just purchased this as a two for one ($9.99 for two HUGE bottles). I was skeptical about it at first because of the citrus scent, but Dove did not disappoint. It's a very subtle orange scent! It's a creamy, soft orange wash that lathers up quickly and leaves you feeling clean.
Donna Z.
Lynn, MA
Love it....I'm sensitive to fragrances and scents...but it is wonderful....smells great and my skin feels great after using it....
Maude C.
Val-d’Or, QC
Jadore le nettoyant dove il laisse la peau douce et sans résidu. Plus de douceur moins de tiraillements
Sarah F.
Severna Park, MD
This is my go to body wash. Great value, smells great and makes your skin smooth and not dry! Would definitely recommend this product!
Mya W.
Alamo, TN
I love all of dove’s products, they always leave my skin feeling smooth and clean. Nice scent
Yamina M.
Dove Revitalize Body Wash, Twin Pack, Mandarin & Tiara Flower is an amazing product it leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and shiny. It cleans all the dirt, oil, and pollutants. It is very affordable and is good quality. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Laura L.
Does not disappoint! I love dove deep moisturizing body washes. Leaves skin silky smooth and moisturized.
Kianna R.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite body wash I have ever used hands down, it smells sooo good and leaves your skin soft and smelling great.
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?