BY DOVE

• • 100% gentle cleansers

• Sulfate free

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Vibrant, juicy mandarin and tiaré flower scent

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse

• Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    Are you wondering how to nourish skin and revitalize your senses at the same time? A body wash with a vibrant scent that also cares for your skin while you wash could be just the thing you’re looking for. And with Dove’s Go Fresh range, you can get a light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that lets you nourish your skin in the shower each day, and refresh your mind and body at the same time. That’s why we’ve created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, with a vibrant mandarin and tiaré flower scent and a nourishing formula that leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-2 Hydroxyethyl cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does the smell last all day ?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash

Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Can i just say wow! wow! wow! you have no idea how happy i am to have tried this. i gave it a good week before writing this review. i have sensitive dry and itchy skin and this is so helpful. it smells so amazing and the texture of it is dreamy. it lathers so nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. even my husband says my skin is softer. it is a very invigorating smell as well so it gives you a little perk when using it. it doesn't irritate my skin either and that is a huge plus." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved this body wash!! It smells so good and is very hydrating for my skin. It wakes me up and I even use it instead of shaving cream." in 5 reviews
Jaima J.
Dove has such great bodywashes. It is one of my favorite brands however I don't purchase it often because it is a little high. But, it smells amazing and helps keep my skin so soft and hydrated.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I like how this makes my skin feel. I like the scent. It does make the shower floor a little slick if you drop any on it and being an older woman I'm very careful in the shower to not fall.
Jazmin C.
I really enjoyed using this one and so did my boyfriend. I'd much rather use the original one over this one but this smells really good and works as well as the other dove ones in my opinion.
Diamond W.
Love the smell love the moisture it gives so your skin doesn't feel dried out completely has a rich lather which is also great never will stop buy dove body products
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Me and my husband love this one, thank you Influenster for it!!! It really does make you feel revitalized as soon as you open the bottle. And the skin feels really soft! I def. will but it.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I actually bought this body wash based off of it's smell. It smells so amazing and is the perfect wash for your morning shower. The citrus scents just wake you up and make you feel happy.
Caitlyn B.
Sophia, NC
Love this product. I do bot recommend any other body wash but DOVE and the smells are just amazing. The packaging is also bery nice you get a lot of product and your skin will thank you.
Katlin H.
Tampa, FL
Dove leaves your skin feeling clean but also noticeably moisturizes, which is a great combo. I'm obsessed with citrus and this one hit the mark with a fresh and citrusy scent.
Catarina T.
Tampa, FL
Eu amo o cheiro deste sabonete. Certeza de um cheiro delicioso, pele macia e elogios na certa porque pessoas podem achar que é um perfume. Fica muito tempo o cheiro na pele.
Angela M.
Just got this in my WalMart beauty box and I love it! The smell is very citrusy and perfect for spring. It is thick and made my skin feel hydrated. I would buy again!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Where can you buy this scent? I don't think it is readily available..
Lourdine S.
Does the smell last all day ?